It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:17 pm

MLB Scoreboard

RSS, ATOM and other feeds, GMail, Stocks, any information retrieved from the internet
jake2456

Re: MLB Scoreboard

Post by jake2456 »

Thanks. Im liking the new look alot.
Known issues that probably wont be fixed or added:
No extra Innings, but game info will still update runs, hits, errors, outs, pitcher, and at bat info.
No in progress games past midnight.

Im currently looking at an option to switch games if theres a team that has a double header.
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

Just updated the first post to the new version and most likely final. Make sure to to check it out.
kfonda

Post by kfonda »

Thanks for the really quick work. This version is great. Has all the important info stuffed into a reasonable amount of screen space. :thumbup:

I played around with the colors, for my tired old eyes ;-) , and made a second copy to keep an eye on those darn Nats. Here is a capture of part of the screen on my second monitor with JSMorley' MLBStandings, 2 copies of your MLBScoreboard and a copy of iamannai' HUDTime.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

Very cool idea. I may have to do a similar setup like that also. Though in a smaller scale to fit my old laptops small screen size. I don't use my desktop much anymore.
kfonda

Post by kfonda »

Hey Jake,
I just noticed a slight problem with the latest version. In the screengrab I posted above, the probable starting pitchers are reversed. I just checked the only current game being played, Pirates/Cubs, and the pitcher/batter are correct so I assume it is just the preview data that is reversed.
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

Sorry, ive been gone all weeked camping. Just checked and you are correct. Ive found the issue and corrected it. Uploading a new version for the fix. Thanks for letting me know.
kfonda

Post by kfonda »

No problem. I found the problem also and corrected it on my machine. Thanks for putting this together. I've been wanting to learn how to create my own skins and following this one from the start gave me a great opportunity to see how it all works. It gave me a better understanding of just how powerful Rainmeter can be without a huge amount of programming skills.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend, Mets have been a little disappointing this weekend. :-(
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

No problem. You learn alot when your making a skin. An if you can't figure something out the people here are always a great help.

Yea has been that great from my tigers lately though they finally won one yesterday.
tresy4game

Post by tresy4game »

Love this already

Is it possible to change the timezone, so it displays my own correct time of when the game starts?

Thanks in advance

(sorry for the messed up grammar)
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

Ill look into that, but I thought it set itself automatically.