It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:09 pm

ForceXtreme

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Dark_Wizard

ForceXtreme

Post by Dark_Wizard »

ForceXtreme is a fork of 2 different skins, ForceX System Monitor and illustro Gadgets. The heart of ForceXtreme uses the illustro Gadgets as it's backend with more additions and code changes and the look of ForceX System Monitor. This skin uses HWiNFO for temps, clock speeds, etc. so you will need to download, install and set up it up correctly.

This is currently in beta and is open to all that want to assist in making it better. There are 4 gadgets right now as seen below but more will come as soon as I have the time.

Enjoy!
ForceXtreme.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-- Bob Mac --
Dark_Wizard

Re: ForceXtreme

Post by Dark_Wizard »

New version coming in a few days that fixes many issues. I have also added a UPS Module, consolidated and reorganized settings and made many changes to the settings panel for more flexibility.

In preparation of this update, please backup your HWiNFO cfg file and your color options.
GeneralSettings.jpg
NetworkSettings.jpg
SystemSettings.jpg
UPSSettings.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dark_Wizard on May 16th, 2016, 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-- Bob Mac --
Dark_Wizard

Post by Dark_Wizard »

31 downloads and no comments, feedback or anything? :thumbdown:
-- Bob Mac --
floodx

Post by floodx »

Hello,

I am completely new to Rainmeter, so I can't say whether I got little problems with your skin or I can't find the right preferences for my needs :D

Anyway, I really like your skin most of all and want to thank you very much! I didn't change anything in the .ini files yet and only customized with your settings and If you have time, maybe you can tell me something about the following:

- Only my c: drive doesn't show the capacity, the others are working fine.
- Local IP shows my WAN IP and WAN IP shows nothing
- I disabled the Network Graph and now the red bar is too short. Other bars are matching itselfs.
- System Uptime is not in the field, although there is enough space

Good work, keep it up.
Greetings floodx
point0

Post by point0 »

I like it! Seems to work really well so far after a little tuning. I have a couple issues however. I've included a screenshot below. The graph and system uptime on my system monitor displays outside the main container. Also, there seems to be some blank space below my 4th core where I assume additional cores would be displayed:

A few questions:
  • Is there a way to resize the graphs?
  • What color value controls the background of the containers? I'd like to make them a little less transparent.
  • In the readme, you mention several features I don't see implemented (turboboost bar, high water marks on memory, temperature bars, calendar, notes, etc.) Can you shed some light on these?
Great work on this skin. It's pretty darn close to being perfect for what I want.
Dark_Wizard

Post by Dark_Wizard »

I have an update coming soon that will allow changes to graph sizes, font sizes, etc and this will help everyone with tuning it more for their needs. There are changes as well to many alignment issues I noticed when combining the 2 skins. It will be out this week.
Settings.jpg
-- Bob Mac --
Dark_Wizard

Post by Dark_Wizard »

point0 wrote:I like it! Seems to work really well so far after a little tuning. I have a couple issues however. I've included a screenshot below. The graph and system uptime on my system monitor displays outside the main container. Also, there seems to be some blank space below my 4th core where I assume additional cores would be displayed:

A few questions:
  • Is there a way to resize the graphs?
  • What color value controls the background of the containers? I'd like to make them a little less transparent.
  • In the readme, you mention several features I don't see implemented (turboboost bar, high water marks on memory, temperature bars, calendar, notes, etc.) Can you shed some light on these?
Great work on this skin. It's pretty darn close to being perfect for what I want.
This is fixed in the next version.
-- Bob Mac --
Alex_BR

Post by Alex_BR »

Can you tell me how I can change the variable / measure " SwapMemory " to " getSwapUsed " ? I use an HD SSD this measure is unused.

Just a suggestion : In the next version you could work in the auto adjustment of areas of the skin .

I'm sending a picture to better represent .

Great work on this skin!!!! :great:

Thanks!!!!

Alex_BR
Alex_BR
Alex_BR

Post by Alex_BR »

After some manual ajusts...

Thanks for this Skin.
:great:
Alex_BR
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

This is a good start. However, since this is ForceX, I'd recommend getting rid of the illustro background and replacing it with a semitransparent black one, like in the actual ForceX system monitor. Also, illustro Gadgets had dynamic height adjusting, so there's no reason you couldn't implement it here. ;)

Overall, it's pretty good, but needs some work. Keep it up!
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017