It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:35 pm

Drag&Drop[V 3.1.3] - Drag and drop functionallity in Rainmeter, now with even more fancyness!

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
tass_co

Re: Drag&Drop[V 3.1.3] - Drag and drop functionallity in Rainmeter, now with even more fancyness!

Post by tass_co »

rbriddickk84 wrote: July 14th, 2022, 10:48 am I am glad if i could help! :)
Did you solved it? Or the problem still exists just at least found the cause of the issue?

I couldn't fix the problem
I have tried many times but without success
Then, my second pc broken :-(
So, the problem is completely solved :rolmfao:
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
rbriddickk84
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Drag&Drop[V 3.1.3] - Drag and drop functionallity in Rainmeter, now with even more fancyness!

Post by rbriddickk84 »

tass_co wrote: July 14th, 2022, 12:00 pm Then, my second pc broken :-(
So, the problem is completely solved :rolmfao:
Oh my god :o
Well... uhm i hope your pc will be revived and then miraculously all the issues will be gone too :17oops
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

rbriddickk84 wrote: July 14th, 2022, 1:00 pm Oh my god :o
Well... uhm i hope your pc will be revived and then miraculously all the issues will be gone too :17oops
Thank you for your good wishes :bow:
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
Pflosch

Post by Pflosch »

Love the idea of this plugin, but can't get it to work properly.
Does anyone get this plugin to delete or move multiple files?
Even with "ProcessAllFiles=1" it only moves 1 file for me. Also tried with parent/child... still the same.
Did I miss something? I tried with v2.0 and 3.1.3.

Code: Select all

[MsDragDrop]
Plugin=Drag&Drop
Action=Move
Path=C:\Test
ProcessAllFiles=1
Bounds=MtSquare

[MtSquare]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,100,100| Strokewidth 1 | StrokeColor 255,255,255 | FillColor 1,1,1,1
Or is there an alternative way to D&D stuff with RM?
I think maybe no problem.
Cariboudjan

Post by Cariboudjan »

Major major issues with the plugin. It is causing Rainmeter to be unopenable if the plugin even exists in %APPDATA%\Rainmeter\Plugins\. Even if there are no Drag&Drop plugin measures in use. Crashing is especially evident when Rainmeter is opened or refreshed, but can occur at any time.

Strikeout edit: There was one more measure I missed that used Drag&Drop.dll. Crashing only occurs when the plugin is called.

Rainmeter.log

Each time the crash occurs (Usually on startup/refresh, these the last two lines in the log:

Using Windows 11, latest version of Rainmeter

Code: Select all

DBUG (09:52:13.589) : Plugin loaded: C:\Users\Carib\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter\Plugins\Drag&Drop.dll
ERRO (09:52:13.590) : ParentChild.dll: Invalid ParentName=
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.