It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:12 pm

Drag&Drop[V 3.1.3] - Drag and drop functionallity in Rainmeter, now with even more fancyness!

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Cariboudjan

Re: Drag&Drop[V 3.1.3] - Drag and drop functionallity in Rainmeter, now with even more fancyness!

Post by Cariboudjan »

Are there still false positives with the 32-bit version of the plugin with virustotal?
Lycodo

Re: Drag&Drop[V 3.1.3] - Drag and drop functionallity in Rainmeter, now with even more fancyness!

Post by Lycodo »

With Action=Delete it doesn't work reliably for me. Sometimes it moves it to recycle bin, sometimes it does nothing. I downloaded your >>Working recycle bin<< featuring the 2.0 version of the plugin. The 2.0 version is perfectly reliable, the 3.1.3 is not. This Problem only occurs with Action=Delete. Am I the first one noticing this problem?
andersonventura

Post by andersonventura »

Lycodo wrote: April 29th, 2020, 10:41 pm With Action=Delete it doesn't work reliably for me. Sometimes it moves it to recycle bin, sometimes it does nothing. I downloaded your >>Working recycle bin<< featuring the 2.0 version of the plugin. The 2.0 version is perfectly reliable, the 3.1.3 is not. This Problem only occurs with Action=Delete. Am I the first one noticing this problem?
Same here!!

Any solution???
FxbyV

Post by FxbyV »

Hi, I hope I´m not to late or smth but is it possible to make the picture permanently to the skin? (Like u drop the picture into the skin and then after a pc restart the picture is still there?)
If yes could you please show how to make that?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

FxbyV wrote: March 8th, 2021, 11:59 pm is it possible to make the picture permanently to the skin? (Like u drop the picture into the skin and then after a pc restart the picture is still there?)
Yep, I suppose it is possible, but first please post a code of the skin you're working with. Would be much easier to help.
FxbyV

Post by FxbyV »

balala wrote: March 9th, 2021, 9:48 am Yep, I suppose it is possible, but first please post a code of the skin you're working with. Would be much easier to help.
Can I send you the skin via PN?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

FxbyV wrote: March 9th, 2021, 10:19 am Can I send you the skin via PN?
No, post it here, please.
FxbyV

Post by FxbyV »

balala wrote: March 9th, 2021, 10:59 am No, post it here, please.
So basically I want to make it possible to change the icon of every app in my custom taskbar I made by drag dropping the image onto it
I already made that drag dropping part on the first app but my problem is that this isnt getting saved.
( Ignore my grammar please:) )

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
AccurateText=1
RightMouseUpAction=[]

;===================================================================================================================;

[Metadata]
Name=CleanOS
Author=FxbyV
Information=
Version=
License=

;===================================================================================================================;

[DragNDrop]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Drag&Drop
Action=Path
OnDropAction=[!HideMeter MeterText][!UpdateMeter Image][!Redraw][!Log $File$]

[Variables]

image1= microsoft windows
image2= smarthome
image3= discord
image4= ubisoft play
image5= steam
image6= google chrome
image7= minecraft
image8= adobe photoshop
image9= netflix
image10= calculator
image11= files
image12= adobe after effects

prog1= openstartmenu
prog2= 
prog3= 
prog4= 
prog5= 
prog6= 
prog7= 
prog8= 
prog9= 
prog10= 
prog11= 
prog12= 

[Variables]
color=191919
taskbarsize= 800

[Taskbar]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,800,75,20,20 | Fill Color 9c9c9c | StrokeWidth 0

;MouseOverAction= [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# Y 0] [!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#] [!Redraw]
;MouseLeaveAction= [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# Y +73] [!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#] [!Redraw]

[1]
Meter=Image
MeasureName=DragNDrop
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog1#]
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# W 72] [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# H 72] [!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#] [!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# W 70] [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# H 70] [!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#] [!Redraw]
W= 70
H= 70
X= 2r
Y= 3r

[2]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image2#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=[!ToggleConfig "CleanOS\App Container - 1" "App Container - 1.ini"]
MouseOverAction= [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# W 72] [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# H 72] [!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#] [!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# W 70] [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# H 70] [!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#] [!Redraw]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[3]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image3#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog3#]
MouseOverAction= [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# W 72] [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# H 72] [!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#] [!Redraw]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[4]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image4#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog4#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[5]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image5#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog5#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[6]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image6#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog6#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[7]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image7#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog7#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[8]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image8#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog8#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[9]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image9#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog9#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[10]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image10#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog10#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[11]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image11#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog11#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[12]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image12#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog12#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

Setsukka

Post by Setsukka »

FxbyV wrote: March 9th, 2021, 12:00 pm So basically I want to make it possible to change the icon of every app in my custom taskbar I made by drag dropping the image onto it
I already made that drag dropping part on the first app but my problem is that this isnt getting saved.
( Ignore my grammar please:) )

[Rainmeter]
Update=1000
AccurateText=1
RightMouseUpAction=[]

[Metadata]
Name=CleanOS
Author=FxbyV
Information=
Version=
License=

[DragNDrop]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Drag&Drop
Action=Path

[Variables]

image1= microsoft windows
image2= smarthome
image3= discord
image4= ubisoft play
image5= steam
image6= google chrome
image7= minecraft
image8= adobe photoshop
image9= netflix
image10= calculator
image11= files
image12= adobe after effects

prog1= openstartmenu
prog2= 
prog3= 
prog4= 
prog5= 
prog6= 
prog7= 
prog8= 
prog9= 
prog10= 
prog11= 
prog12= 

[Variables]
color=191919
taskbarsize= 800

[Taskbar]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle 0,0,800,75,20,20 | Fill Color 9c9c9c | StrokeWidth 0

;MouseOverAction= [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# Y 0] [!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#] [!Redraw]
;MouseLeaveAction= [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# Y +73] [!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#] [!Redraw]

[1]
Meter=Image
MeasureName=DragNDrop
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog1#]
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# W 72] [!SetOption #CURRENTSECTION# H 72] [!UpdateMeter #CURRENTSECTION#] [!Redraw]
W= 70
H= 70
X= 2r
Y= 3r

[2]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image2#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=[!ToggleConfig "CleanOS\App Container - 1" "App Container - 1.ini"]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[3]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image3#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog3#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[4]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image4#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog4#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[5]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image5#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog5#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[6]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image6#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog6#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[7]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image7#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog7#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[8]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image8#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog8#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[9]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image9#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog9#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[10]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image10#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog10#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[11]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image11#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog11#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[12]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#image\#image12#
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [#@#shortcuts\#prog12#]
W= 70
H= 70
X=66r
Y= 0r

[DragNDrop]
So I didn't found any meter named "MeterText", as well as named "Image". And the file path you get is only loged once, doesn't it? It surely cannot be saved. If you want to save it, use "!WriteKeyValue" instead.
FxbyV

Post by FxbyV »

Setsukka wrote: March 9th, 2021, 3:05 pm

[DragNDrop]
Yeah I found that problem later too I had that fixed in a previous version of this skin but that got deleted smh.

Also thanks for the tipp I will try that.