It is currently May 4th, 2024, 4:39 am

Weather not working?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
SCR

Re: Weather not working?

Post by SCR »

balala wrote: March 7th, 2020, 8:37 pm Yep. Much easier, isn't it?
Sure was once I got handed that Plate heaped full of:

WeatherComJSONEnglish.inc
WeatherComJSONLanguage.inc
WeatherComJSONMeasures.inc
WeatherComJSONMoon.inc
WeatherComJSONPollen.inc
WeatherComJSONVariables.inc

From JSMorley, all way above and beyond my skill set.

Otherwise I'd still be looking at a empty weather skin.
dasxardas

Post by dasxardas »

I make few editations in layout and added UV Index meter (I hope that it works). Also I corrected czech translation. If you want that, you can download it. Big thanks to eclectic-tech, he made this skin alive again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dasxardas

Post by dasxardas »

I have one more question. All translation texts are stored in Language.inc? Because I cannot find names of days on 5 days meter, are still in english, and also description of conditions. I found Conditions, but it seems that they are for the big condition under location.
Wim

Post by Wim »

dasxardas wrote: March 7th, 2020, 11:12 pm I have one more question. All translation texts are stored in Language.inc? Because I cannot find names of days on 5 days meter, are still in english, and also description of conditions. I found Conditions, but it seems that they are for the big condition under location.
You need to add the short day (Sun, Mon, Thu etc) names to 'Date=' in the language file. Here's the Dutch example

Code: Select all

Date="Sunday":"Zondag","Monday":"Maandag","Tuesday":"Dinsdag","Wednesday":"Woensdag","Thursday":"Donderdag","Friday":"Vrijdag","Saturday":"Zaterdag","January":"Januari","February":"Februari","March":"Maart","April":"April","May":"Mei","June":"Juni","July":"Juli","August":"Augustus","September":"September","October":"Oktober","November":"November","December":"December","Today":"Vandaag","Tonight":"Vannacht","Sat":"Za","Sun":"Zo","Mon":"Ma","Tue":"Di","Wed":"Wo","Thu":"Do","Fri":"Vr"
I wouldn't change the language option in the URL btw, unless you know how to edit the various other parts of this skin.
dasxardas

Post by dasxardas »

Wim wrote: March 8th, 2020, 6:15 am You need to add the short day (Sun, Mon, Thu etc) names to 'Date=' in the language file. Here's the Dutch example

Code: Select all

Date="Sunday":"Zondag","Monday":"Maandag","Tuesday":"Dinsdag","Wednesday":"Woensdag","Thursday":"Donderdag","Friday":"Vrijdag","Saturday":"Zaterdag","January":"Januari","February":"Februari","March":"Maart","April":"April","May":"Mei","June":"Juni","July":"Juli","August":"Augustus","September":"September","October":"Oktober","November":"November","December":"December","Today":"Vandaag","Tonight":"Vannacht","Sat":"Za","Sun":"Zo","Mon":"Ma","Tue":"Di","Wed":"Wo","Thu":"Do","Fri":"Vr"
I wouldn't change the language option in the URL btw, unless you know how to edit the various other parts of this skin.
Thanks a lot. I'll add it into czech translation.
dasxardas

Post by dasxardas »

dvo wrote: March 8th, 2020, 7:55 am hey dasxardas,

above you will find a good version of the settings... no need for the sub= this will do it in all languages.... :Whistle
D'oh, you were faster. Never mind, better twice than nothing. :) If somebody wants I have Slovak translation.
dasxardas

Post by dasxardas »

dvo wrote: March 8th, 2020, 9:10 am can post the slovak .inc for me ? tnx.. :D
Of course. Delete *.zip extension :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: March 7th, 2020, 8:37 pm Yep. Much easier, isn't it?
Yes. Forgot to add: and some fall for suckers. That's life for you. As you could see, the "beginner" was very much able to do small (and not so small) modifications to the skins, he just needed someone to do all the hard work for him. And you two just bit the bait - congratulations. :D
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
dasxardas

Post by dasxardas »

Yincognito wrote: March 8th, 2020, 9:59 am Yes. Forgot to add: and some fall for suckers. That's life for you. As you could see, the "beginner" was very much able to do small (and not so small) modifications to the skins, he just needed someone to do all the hard work for him. And you two just bit the bait - congratulations. :D
I'm very grateful to eclectic-tech, because he has made that skin live again. I made only cosmetic details, and few translate corrections. I don't hesitate to say that I'm not be able to make it works. All thanks should be redirected to eclectic-tech. :)
dasxardas

Post by dasxardas »

dvo wrote: March 8th, 2020, 10:30 am strange ... sometimes if i switch the lang i'm losing some info "feels like" is missing middle data and the moon is gone... :confused:
still trying to get that back for the rest @ feel like changed the C to F by language is added :welcome:
Which langs making problems? I'll try them. You have right with middle data for feels like, but moon works properly for me.
Last edited by dasxardas on March 8th, 2020, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.