It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:59 pm

RainExplorer

Skins to open folders and launch applications and websites
QwopJoans

Re: RainExplorer

Post by QwopJoans »

Added an info pane to the bottom of the skin, that tells the name, type, date modified, and if file then file size.
QwopJoans

Post by QwopJoans »

Added launcher skin that pulls from the launcher directory. Control the size and number of icons displayed, 1-5, through the options menu.
QwopJoans

Post by QwopJoans »

Version 1.8.1 added, just a minor bugfix but big thanks to JSMorley for all the help!
QwopJoans

Post by QwopJoans »

Version 2.1 removes almost all instances of [!Refresh].
QwopJoans

Post by QwopJoans »

Version 2.3 makes the skin scream, it is now incredibly quick, quicker than ever. Also stopped using the actual FileView plugin commands because they just slowed me down. Jk, DynamicVariables just fucked everything up and I had to do away with them.
QwopJoans

Post by QwopJoans »

Version 2.4 makes hovering over picture files now display the picture instead of the icon in the info pane. Also fixed some input issues with the path and search entry fields.
QwopJoans

Post by QwopJoans »

Version 3.0 sets DefaultUpdateDivider=-1 and so nothing updates unless called, making it use 0 CPU when not in use.
QwopJoans

Post by QwopJoans »

Version 3.1 stops using FolderInfo and now uses FileView exclusively. Additionally double clicking on the sort headers now inverts the sort order. Other code changes to make the skin more efficent. Scroll button is no longer draggabe as that behavior was too glitchy for my tastes.
QwopJoans

Post by QwopJoans »

Version 3.2
God do I love NirCmd. Code optimization again, removed all uses of the !CommandMeasure for FileView measures except !CommandMeasure MeasureName Update, because I was bored. Also if you hit the delete key while hovering over a file or folder, it will prompt you if you're like to delete it and if you say yes it'll delete it and send it to the recyclebin, which sounds silly when you say it like that, because duh, but let me tell you it was not easy to accomplish so elegantly. Seriously, NirCmd is the best.