It is currently March 29th, 2024, 4:36 am

Rainmeter wallpapers and themes

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
papaprinny

Rainmeter wallpapers and themes

Post by papaprinny »

I doubt that I'm alone when I say that one of the big draws that brought me to Rainmeter were
all
those
purdy
desktop
backgrounds & themes.
Granted, the wallpapers and themes used to promote Rainmeter/Enigma were not created by Kaelri or the Rainmeter team. They DO define its look and feel as it is advertised though. That being said, I'm sure that a large percentage of users would appreciate a link to download an image when it is used to help promote Rainmeter, perhaps in a centralized location such as a forum thread.

So let's start things off, shall we?

Here's Lightning at Sunset:

The Opal Lake:

I would love to see some of the others, but I don't know where to find them. Please post.

As for many of the themes seen on the front page, I have no idea which ones those are. I would love to see all the themes featured in that image rotation box on the front page, as well as their backgrounds of course.
Last edited by papaprinny on December 8th, 2009, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
maminscris

Re: Rainmeter wallpapers

Post by maminscris »

i made this one yesterday

and there is a topic here too
Last edited by dragonmage on December 9th, 2009, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed img tags to hsimg
Zero at programing, zero at writing codes, so far 2 at making images
But I'm good at copy/paste, and I not always like this
Kaelri
Developer

Re: Rainmeter wallpapers and themes

Post by Kaelri »

Every item in my Flickr gallery has the wallpaper posted in the description, including a link whenever possible.