It is currently December 8th, 2021, 6:37 pm

Windows media player

General topics related to Rainmeter.
User avatar
mamen
Posts: 6
Joined: December 7th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Windows media player

Post by mamen »

Hi

May you help me in a doubt ?
Can this player be converted to use with windows media pleyer??
http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/66585

If so how can I convert it?
TheAslan
Posts: 87
Joined: June 4th, 2009, 10:41 pm

Re: Windows media player

Post by TheAslan »

mamen wrote:Hi

May you help me in a doubt ?
Can this player be converted to use with windows media pleyer??
http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/66585

If so how can I convert it?
Why don't u use Winamp which is 100 times better than Windows Media Player, and much easier to find very nice skin.
User avatar
mamen
Posts: 6
Joined: December 7th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Re: Windows media player

Post by mamen »

I dont like Winamp. If I needed to use other player i would use iTunes..

But there is any way to use this skin with windows media player?
User avatar
maminscris
Posts: 509
Joined: April 24th, 2009, 3:17 pm
Location: Bucharest, Romania Lat 44,43° Lon 26,1°

Re: Windows media player

Post by maminscris »

mamen wrote:I dont like Winamp. If I needed to use other player i would use iTunes..

But there is any way to use this skin with windows media player?
as far as I know there are no plugins for WMP
Zero at programing, zero at writing codes, so far 2 at making images
But I'm good at copy/paste, and I not always like this
Image
User avatar
Kaelri
Developer
Posts: 1721
Joined: July 25th, 2009, 4:47 am

Re: Windows media player

Post by Kaelri »

You can find information on setting up a Windows Media Player skin here.
User avatar
mamen
Posts: 6
Joined: December 7th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Re: Windows media player

Post by mamen »

So there is no way to convert it? I got to find a new one?
User avatar
Chewtoy
Moderator
Posts: 995
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 12:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Windows media player

Post by Chewtoy »

mamen wrote:So there is no way to convert it? I got to find a new one?
Sure it is. You just won't get as much info with a WMP mod as with the original.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
User avatar
mamen
Posts: 6
Joined: December 7th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Re: Windows media player

Post by mamen »

How do i do ir?? I just want see the name of the music and the music progression... but the name of the music it's the most important thing
..
User avatar
Chewtoy
Moderator
Posts: 995
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 12:44 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Windows media player

Post by Chewtoy »

mamen wrote:How do i do ir?? I just want see the name of the music and the music progression... but the name of the music it's the most important thing
..
Then you have a problem. Those things are not available with WMP at this moment.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
User avatar
mamen
Posts: 6
Joined: December 7th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Re: Windows media player

Post by mamen »

:( It should be