It is currently April 30th, 2024, 7:11 pm

MYiniMeter - A minimalistic title-bar skin suite

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: MYiniMeter - A minimalistic title-bar skin suite

Post by Yincognito »

ZXCVBOT wrote: November 6th, 2023, 10:54 am You know what? I think I've had it with Rainmeter and idiotic errors :uhuh: : the tooltip's back.... automatically.
Why is this happening to me - something happens - again and again - I report it - thing gets solved by magic - reset to beginning.
I wouldn't be so harsh with Rainmeter. Compared to other software, it fares quite well in that compartment. There are a few errors I would like to avoid as well, but then, nothing is perfect, and my code is literally working by the millisecond, so, while the situation is not ideal, I reckon that it's not far from it either.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
ZXCVBOT

Post by ZXCVBOT »

It's not Rainmeter - I'm grateful to it, rather the errors that I see that get solved automatically.. Not your skin too, it's great, even other skins show this kind of errors - they get solved automatically. I think too complex ones have this tendency to throw this type of errors.

PS: I now get the "Don't touch this - who knows it might work or not work ever again" meme. :lol:
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

ZXCVBOT wrote: November 7th, 2023, 9:45 am It's not Rainmeter - I'm grateful to it, rather the errors that I see that get solved automatically.. Not your skin too, it's great, even other skins show this kind of errors - they get solved automatically. I think too complex ones have this tendency to throw this type of errors.

PS: I now get the "Don't touch this - who knows it might work or not work ever again" meme. :lol:
Ah I see. Well, at least they get solved, so... :D
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth