1. Well, it's just a line/word change for you too, so... but I get what you mean.ZXCVBOT wrote: ↑October 30th, 2023, 4:23 pm Point by point:
1. I can do it - does not mean it should not be already present. I get people want to toggle their skins or hide-unhidden and unhide-hidden skins, but remembering makes it better. (C'mon its just a line/word change)
2. I know implementing it is super-easy. But, its your skin, so, whatever you think would look good - should be done.
As for your slow motion - It is for you, not me (Restarting Rainmeter can do wonders sometimes - Even reinstallin' it ! In this case deleting the plugin and example skin and adding/installing it again should work).
3. I am suggesting scaling, not asking for help in padding the font (You know, you could have said use the settings gui, but noo). But thanks anyway.
"(free change and automatic proportionality)" is also a good thing.
4. I was referring to (b) the progress of the track playing. Its too old-looking for me. As for defining the gradients, I checked it out a long time ago this year and already know how to do so.
Also, I never knew the volume bar was at the bottom. Just noticed .
1 and 4 are fairly easy and for the betterment, so, maybe (fingers-crossed) can/will you implement them?
2. I see, thanks for letting me know that the behavior is specific to my case.
3. The changes I mentioned are exactly for "scaling" the padding along with the existing "scaling" of text through the font size change (i.e. the automatic proportionality system). It's only the free change that can currently be done via the settings gui, hence the additional details and code.
4. Now who's criticizing other's work, lol? Just joking, but on a serious note, what would be a good looking track progress indicator from your perspective? Can you give an description / example or some link with a picture of it? I did it this way because it doesn't take skin space and doesn't cover the text either, but if you know a better way of doing it, feel free to let me know.
From my POV, all but the Frozen Glass thing might be implemented, as long as they don't take from the advantages of the current system. So, yes, the prospects are looking good.