It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:55 am

Slideshow

Skins with graphics and animations
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Slideshow in fullscreen

Post by balala »

fonpaolo wrote:You should try to see if there is a command "!ZPos" somewhere in the skin, probably it's that.
No, it has no a this kind of option.
Rocket001 wrote:I've now another problem: when I change image, it goes in front of other skins. Can you solve it for me? i've tried some settings, but i've not discovered why it happen
I'm not sure what you mean by "when I change image". Mean when manually change the image, clicking to the Next button (the third button from the panel)? If so, that's a normal behavior, because if you don't have set the position of the skin, when you click to it, it comes in front of the other, unclicked skins. To avoid this, set the skin to stay bottom, or on desktop. To do that, right click to the skin, go to Settings -> Position and click to Bottom or to On desktop. This will move the skin behind the other skins. After this, the skin won't go in front of any other skin.
But here I have a few queries: what's that grey rectangle in the middle of the skin? And the images are distorted, all of them being enlarged to 1280x720 pixels. I had on the [Image1], [Image2] and [Image3] meters the PreserveAspectRatio=1 option, which can ensure you that the images won't be distorted. Also, if you really want to have a full screen slideshow, on each computer / screen, you should replace the W and H options of the same [Image1], [Image2] and [Image3] meters with: W=#SCREENAREAWIDTH# respectively H=#SCREENAREAHEIGHT#. Because on my computer, with another resolution, the slideshow doesn't goes in full screen, it fills just a smaller surface.
Please let me know if all this helped. Also, you must know that here you'll find a newer, improved version of the same skin. I recommend to download and work with it, instead of this older one.
Rocket001

Re: Slideshow

Post by Rocket001 »

Ciao. Io ho fatto un rettangolo grigio perché sto usando assieme alla tua skin anche "Radian visualizer" e mi è sembrata una cosa carina aggiungere qualcosa di particolare. Poi, il motivo della risoluzione è legato al fatto che io voglio registrare la skin in 720p ;-).
Il PROBLEMA è che quando clicco su "next" o "aggiorna" (quest'ultimo dal pannello di Rainmeter) (con "slideshow impostato su "sul desktop") la skin va davanti alla skin "Radian" (impostata su "normale"; quando è impostata su "in primo piano" il problema non sussiste, ma quest'ultima impostazione non farebbe altro che rompermi le scatole) e anche davanti al "Pannello di Rainmeter"!!!

ENG (NO Google translate)
Hi. I've done the grey rectangle in the middle of the skin because i'm also using the Radian visualizer and i I would like to add something mine to the skin. Then, the reason of the resolution is because i want to record that skin in 720p ;-)
The PROBLEM is that: when i click on "next" or "update" (this from the Rainmeter panel) (set to "on the desktop") the skin goes in front of Radian skin (set to "normal") and also Rainmeter pannel!!!

Thanks.
Bye, Rocket001
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Slideshow

Post by balala »

Rocket001 wrote:The PROBLEM is that: when i click on "next" or "update" (this from the Rainmeter panel) (set to "on the desktop") the skin goes in front of Radian skin (set to "normal") and also Rainmeter pannel!!!
Yes, you're right, I haven't seen this issue until now and to be honest, I can't explain why this is happening. I tried to reproduce this issue with another skin and some of them behaves in the same way, others are not. I have no idea why, but it's weird...