It is currently May 1st, 2024, 5:41 am

Automatic Color Change.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Automatic Color Change.

Post by balala »

Where is the VariablesM2.inc file? Because in the [Variables] section you have this: @Include=#@#VariablesM2.inc, but in the [MeasureColor] section, under IfTrueAction and IfFalseAction you have this: [!WriteKeyValue Variables TFC "0,0,0" "#@#ICONS\VariablesM2.inc"]. The two paths are not the same. Fix that.
Also in [MeasureColor] section, don't use !WriteKeyValue, !SetVariable and !Refresh. If you're using the !Refresh bang, the !SetVariable is useless, because when you're refreshing your skin, the variable gets its value from the Variables section. When I suggested to add the !SetVariable bang I thought you won't use the !Refresh bang. I'm sure not this is the reason why the TFC variable is not changed, I think the path of the inc file explains why. If this don't solve the issue, pack the whole config and upload it here.
bill98

Post by bill98 »

Thanks a lot. That didn't solve this problem, but it solved another one. I make this mistake all the time and usually find it, but not this time. I compliment you on your good eye. I will repost if I find the problem or not. Thanks again!!!
bill98

Post by bill98 »

Sorry, but I don't see any other problems. Here are the two main files in question. RGBScr1 is the calling program, RGBLTD.ini is the sub program, Scheme1.inc is the data file. Oh, here is the VariablesM2.inc file, also. The diretory structure is:

Rainmeter\Skins\PGMLauncher\RGB\RGBScr1.ini Lines 60-91

Rainmeter\Skins\PGMLauncher\RGBLD\RGBTLD.ini

Rainmeter\Skins\PGMLauncher\@Resources\Scheme1.inc

Rainmeter\Skins\PGMLauncher\@Resources\VariablesM2.inc

Hope this helps and Thanks a million!!!

You have everything now but the main program PGMLauncher.ini. It just calls the RGBScr1 to allow users to easilly update colors.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bill98 wrote:Hope this helps and Thanks a million!!!
No, it don't help, so, please create an .rmskin or .zip file with your config and upload it.
bill98

Post by bill98 »

Upload of the rmskin file does not ever complete. Can I send it to you some other way? The problems are with the color editing function. The plugins for computer monitoring should not be required. They are RainRGBr, MSIAfterburner and HWINFO. Help files are at line no. 904 and 2735 in the main skin. The problem area is the Edit Color Scheme at line 2617 of the main program and sub skins.

Thanks for your help!!!

This is my first .rmskin, so hopefully everything is there(except 32 bit plugins). To position on your desktop, drag it where you want it and click "not draggable". Right click the upper time/date box and left click the "Edit Current Color Scheme" box to enter the color scheme change routines which are not working. Click Screen 1 because the color change triggers are only complete for the first change option "CHG BG 255,255,255". See title "Screen Colors Pg1" for a help file.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bill98 wrote:Can I send it to you some other way?
How? You could send it by PM.
bill98

Post by bill98 »

By Email with an attachment.
bill98

Post by bill98 »

The .RMSKin file is 29 meg.
bill98

Post by bill98 »

I have never used PM and can't figure out how to attach the .rmskin.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bill98 wrote:The .RMSKin file is 29 meg.
If it's so large you can't attache it and if I'm not wrong, you can't send it in email neither. Upload it to some filehosting (I'm using FileFactory, but other is good as well) and send me the link.