Thank you all.
Yes,that's codes I am looking for. However,due to there is no feasible way to verticalize Chinese characters from weather.com directly with .lua so far,I may resort to current repetitive steps to make sure the effect I prefered.
The .lua way is not feasible as one Chinese character is deemed 2 bytes whereas one latin letter is 1 byte. I did try to replace "VERTICAL" to Chinese phrases I prefered under [MeasureString],nothing is shown up. Yet back to English phrases,it does work.
I think currently,this is the only way you suggested that has worked so far I supposed:
Code: Select all
[Rainmeter] Update=1000 DynamicWindowSize=1 AccurateText=1 [MeterOne] Meter=String X=20 StringAlign=Center FontSize=20 FontWeight=400 FontColor=255,255,255,255 SolidColor=47,47,47,255 AntiAlias=1 Text=V#CRLF#E#CRLF#R#CRLF#T#CRLF#I#CRLF#C#CRLF#A#CRLF#L
Hi,ikarus,your way has same issue as jsmorley's .lua. I have replaced the long English texts to Chinese characters under [Measure_Text],nothing is shown up either. Yet back to English texts,it does work.