1.Hi rm_lion, I just have a few questions for you.
1. What is the HotKey you are using?
2. Did you exit Rainmeter normally?
3. Are you using a non-US keyboard?
It is important to remember that all the keys in the hotkey should be released nearly at the same time.
For example I use CTRL+SHIFT+M to Toggle my SpotifySkin
Code: Select all
[MeasureToggleSpotifySkin] Measure=Plugin Plugin=HotKey HotKey="CTRL SHIFT M" Action=!ToggleConfig "Spotify" "SoitaSpotify.ini"
2. I right-klicked on the Rainmeter-Symbol in the System Tray and did choose Exit. And then I did start Rainmeter again.
3. I have a Swiss-Keyboard. But I don't think that it has something to do with that. Because normally everything works perfect.