It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:30 am

Need a little help please

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
drakulaboy

Need a little help please

Post by drakulaboy »

So i have this little jumping icon, how to make only icon to jump and the bottom half of the icon from line to be hidden when it's in initial position, and when i move this skin it's going back to position, how to make it movable to entire screen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by drakulaboy on August 2nd, 2014, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Need a little help please

Post by balala »

drakulaboy wrote:So i have this little jumping icon, how to make only icon to jump and the bottom half of the icon from line to be hidden when it's in initial position, and when i move this skin it's going back to position, how to make it movable to entire screen
Well, I'm not very sure I understood what you want, but let's try anyway. So:
- the !Move bang will move the entire skin. To move just one element of the skin (in this case the FirstIcon meter), use the !SetOption bang. Put [!SetOption FirstIcon Y 200] in MouseOverAction and [!SetOption FirstIcon Y 250] in MouseLeaveAction. Also, you could use the !MoveMeter bang (see this: http://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/bangs).
- to have the line hidden initialy, put Hidden=1 in [Line] section. Then if you want to see this image when you move the mouse over the existing image, you have to use a [!ShowMeter Line] command in MouseOverAction line in [FirstIcon] section.
- to make the skin movable to entire skin, use X=0 and Y=0 in [Line] section, X=30 and Y=50 in [FirstIcon] section and X=60 and Y=90 in [PLAY_Text] section, because with your initial X and Y values there was a death rectangle in the upper left part of your images.
- an important thing to say is that !Execute bang is deprecated and the !Rainmeter prefix on bangs is also deprecated. They should be deleted.
Let me know if this answer is what you need.
drakulaboy

Post by drakulaboy »

was on a little trip those days, well you gave me half of answer, will try to continue, i want to do something like this
http://xwidget.com/xwidget/widgets/system/2012/0110/221.html
JosephB2000

Post by JosephB2000 »

drakulaboy wrote:was on a little trip those days, well you gave me half of answer, will try to continue, i want to do something like this
http://xwidget.com/xwidget/widgets/system/2012/0110/221.html
Hi, I have been fiddling around with your gadget and I have done what you wanted, here it is :D

I made a couple of other changes (for example making it the area smaller, making the line image smaller, changing the Y and X for everything, adding a simple background and moving the commands to that Background!)

Please don't get mad at me for changing the things, if you simply want to cut the image only, then tell me and I will do that!

If you need anything else, I will be HAPPY to help :P :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Insert Joke Here]
drakulaboy

Post by drakulaboy »

nice, thank you!!!! :thumbup:
JosephB2000

Post by JosephB2000 »

drakulaboy wrote:nice, thank you!!!! :thumbup:
No problem, If you need any more help with any other icons, just tell me :D
[Insert Joke Here]