It is currently September 29th, 2024, 3:29 pm

Display multiple google calendars in RSS?

General topics related to Rainmeter.
PancakePopper

Display multiple google calendars in RSS?

Post by PancakePopper »

Does anybody know of a way to display multiple google calendars? Possibly a skin that supports this or a way to force it in Enigma?

I've tried with Enigma but it creates two separate feeds, where as I'd like a combined feed showing all my calendars.

Thanks
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Display multiple google calendars in RSS?

Post by eclectic-tech »

PancakePopper wrote:Does anybody know of a way to display multiple google calendars? Possibly a skin that supports this or a way to force it in Enigma?

I've tried with Enigma but it creates two separate feeds, where as I'd like a combined feed showing all my calendars.

Thanks
You might want to look at RSSMix

I do not use Enigma and am not that familiar with how it is retrieving the info, so this may not help.
You could also try posting this question in the Enigma thread?
PancakePopper

Re: Display multiple google calendars in RSS?

Post by PancakePopper »

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately RSSMix delivered a jumble of events all mixed together rather than an ordered list. It does look like it would make a great news agitator though.

I am actually not partial to Enigma at all I am only currently using it because it was the first skin I have gotten. Does anybody know of any other solutions that might work?

Actually what I would prefer is a skin that displays an actual calendar showing events rather than an RSS, if anybody knows of that sort of thing.