It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:50 pm

Compiled but missing?

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
sinusoid

Re: Compiled but missing?

Post by sinusoid »

Sorry for bumping this, but I've been really hoping for a foobar plugin as well. Judging by the replies it sounds like some of you have managed to get this plugin working. I get the "plugin not found" error as well, and I looked through the thread but I can't figure out how I'm suppoed to get it to work. I saw that it was said this is because leafy needed to compile a 64-bit version since that's what he is running, but I'm running a 32-bit version of vista and i still get the error.
khios

Re: Compiled but missing?

Post by khios »

sinusoid wrote:Sorry for bumping this, but I've been really hoping for a foobar plugin as well. Judging by the replies it sounds like some of you have managed to get this plugin working. I get the "plugin not found" error as well, and I looked through the thread but I can't figure out how I'm suppoed to get it to work. I saw that it was said this is because leafy needed to compile a 64-bit version since that's what he is running, but I'm running a 32-bit version of vista and i still get the error.
As stated on Enigma theme help page we now got a way to get Winamp integrated plugin to display Foobar2k informations!

Go there http://www.r1ch.net/stuff/foobar/ and download foo_winamp_spam component and then it will display correct information! Only one bug so far the tracknumber from winamp dont work very well with foobar so it stays at 0 :D

Good luck on the dedicated plugin it will be good to get it to work natively with foobar :)