It is currently April 30th, 2024, 4:58 pm

Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
Toku

Re: Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Post by Toku »

Is it possible to get track# info with Spotify Plug-in? For example track 1 / 10.

And is it possible to hover my mouse on top of the Artist text on my desktop and then use mousewheel to set my Spotify volume?

Also my spotify plugin displays 0:60 after 0:59.
Toku

Post by Toku »

No help, anyone?
winterwulf

Post by winterwulf »

hi,

I did a skin and would like to know if it is possible to have the spotify ID for the track, album and artist.
I would like to make the link for it in the skin, if possible.

I would like to thank you for I have using this plugin and it is really great, had much fun playing with it and producing some nice skins. :)
Yedaself

Post by Yedaself »

It's not working for me. Track infos doesn't show up but I can control Spotify with buttons. I used Rainmeter 4 and 3.3.2. Result is same for both of them.

edit: When Edge is open they works but when I close Edge they stops again. I don't even use Edge to login Spotify. How can I solve this?

edit2: Now it works but I don't know why :confused:
Last edited by Yedaself on August 24th, 2016, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Potatoanto

Post by Potatoanto »

Good day
Recently i have had problems such as my Spotify Cover image not showing and also the song information not showing, i got the same error as many of you did. Invalid Token.

After a ton of hours on the internet i gave up and decided to post my skin hoping people that download it do not have the same problem. While publishing it i wanted to attach the Spotify.dll i noticed there another file (not %appdata% one). This did not contain the Spotify.dll. So i copied the Spotify.dll from the %appdata% location and it worked :D

Heres what to do:
1) Goto (%appdata%/Roaming/Rainmeter/Plugins)
2) Copy the Spotify.dll
3) Navigate to (C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Plugins) this may vary depending on where rainmeter is installed
4) Paste Spoitfy.dll in there
5) You may have to close and open rainmeter and then it will work :D

Hope it works for you too :D

Have a great day
shadow10051

Post by shadow10051 »

Spotify Update 1.0.37.150 appears to have broke the SpotifyPlugin / Now Playing is no longer being updated, was working before the update.

In the log with the Spotify Player Running as the only running skin is it repeating "Debug SpotifyAPI started..."

Windows 10 64-Bit Build 14915
SpotifyPlugin Version 1.2.4.1
Rainmeter 4.0.0 beta r2620
winterwulf

Post by winterwulf »

shadow10051 wrote:Spotify Update 1.0.37.150 appears to have broke the SpotifyPlugin / Now Playing is no longer being updated, was working before the update.

In the log with the Spotify Player Running as the only running skin is it repeating "Debug SpotifyAPI started..."
sh*t!
I am afraid to restart my PC now =(
Is there any way to downgrade to 1.0.36.124.g1cba1920?

Edit:
Restarted the PC and got the same problem as reported above.

3.3.1 r2602 64-bit (Mar 18 2016)
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (build 7601) Service Pack 1

Edit2:

I took the spotify folder [C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Spotify] from another PC I have and replaced in my computer I had the updated spotify to 1.0.37.150. It downgrade to 1.0.36.124 and the plugin is working again. I could zip it and send you if you dont have how to do this procedure, or you may wanna download from fillehipo or filehorse (dont know if this sites are trustable tho). Anyway this only fix for while...
Last edited by winterwulf on September 7th, 2016, 12:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
winterwulf

Post by winterwulf »

Toku wrote:Is it possible to get track# info with Spotify Plug-in? For example track 1 / 10.

And is it possible to hover my mouse on top of the Artist text on my desktop and then use mousewheel to set my Spotify volume?

Also my spotify plugin displays 0:60 after 0:59.
Toku, right now you the plugin doesnt provide the track number from the album you are listening. Also it doesnt control Spotify, just read some information from it (as I undestand). You still must use nowplaying.dll to Play/Pause, etc.

About it displaying 0:60 afte 0:59, make sure you have the last update spotifyplugin, the developer said it was already solved.
Yedaself

Post by Yedaself »

Yes, last Spotify update killed this Plugin for me too.
Toku

Post by Toku »

Weird, Spotify plugin has been working flawlessly on my end. Only thing I would like to get is that song number like I mentioned earlier (for example song 1 of 12 etc). Can I do it with a NowPlaying plugin?