It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:39 pm

CalcDays

Clocks and timer skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

CalcDays

Post by balala »

I often forget important dates, like birthdays. I've created this skin to remember me about this dates. It shows the number of days until certain date. You can simply set this day onto the skin. After loding the skin you can edit the following variables:
- DaysRed: if you have less days left, the string become red.
- DaysWarning: f you have less days left, the string will start to flash.
- SaveAfter: if you set a new date, after this number of seconds the new date will be saved as year, month and day variables.
I tried to make that the year, month and day fields order to match the computer's regional settings. If it doesn't, I ask you to let me know it, to can correct the issue. For this, I have to know your regional settings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by balala on May 17th, 2017, 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: CalcDays

Post by balala »

This is the 2nd, improved version of my CalcDays. This skin can manage up to 3 events, showing the name of the events and the number of days until each of them. It also has a settings panel. On that you can set the event names and dates. Also can be setted the number of displayed events (1, 2 or 3). The skin includes a little help, which can be hidded, by unchecking the proper checkbox on the settings panel. The order of day, month and year fileds should follow the computer's regional setting (if you change this setting on the computer, the order of this three fildes should change).
Comments are welcomed!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.