It is currently March 29th, 2024, 3:35 pm

Rainmeter in the taskbar

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
srs

Re: Rainmeter in the taskbar

Post by srs »

Not currently possible to have multiple toolbars...
Shakil

Post by Shakil »

I'm using vertical taskbar, using only one meter no problem. Adding more then one meter increase the width of the taskbar for no reason. All my meters fit perfectly with the default width but it increases the width of the taskbar with blanks. Can anyone fix it for vertical taskbar, plz?
srs

Post by srs »

Try disabling the toolbar and then readding it. When you make changes to the .ini and then "Refresh skin", the size is not updated...
Shakil

Post by Shakil »

srs wrote: December 9th, 2020, 8:39 pm Try disabling the toolbar and then readding it. When you make changes to the .ini and then "Refresh skin", the size is not updated...
It seems working at first but when I click anything on taskbar it gets wider again even the taskbar is locked.
Corsair

Post by Corsair »

srs wrote: December 9th, 2020, 8:39 pm Try disabling the toolbar and then readding it. When you make changes to the .ini and then "Refresh skin", the size is not updated...
Dear Friend! I try to use your Taskbar skine (plagin) but in new version 4.4 it not working. Exsist any chanse for you fix this? I whant to use AudioSwitcher and Volume Bar twogether this yours Taskbar.

Many thanks!
srs

Post by srs »

Sorry, don't have time right now to update this.... will get to it when I have some more free time
KaySuave

Post by KaySuave »

I've used this for years without any trouble, so I must thank you for that.

Silly me I updated to Windows 11 and now it stopped working.

If you ever find time to update it I hope you include Windows 11 support.
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

srs wrote: March 10th, 2021, 3:22 am Sorry, don't have time right now to update this.... will get to it when I have some more free time
Very useful for me this bar.
I owe you my thanks.
I will be waiting for your updates.
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
srs

Post by srs »

Looks like windows 11 has removed support for deskbands... so it will not be possible to use this in windows 11.
KaySuave

Post by KaySuave »

I don't know any programming, and I'm not sure what a deskband is, but I googled a lot and I found this
Is there any chance you could copy whatever they're doing to show the meters in the taskbar? :D

(I took the attached screenshot, it's embedded into the W11 Taskbar, but it doesn't have Rainmeter flexibility)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.