It is currently September 29th, 2024, 7:35 pm

Gmail problem?

General topics related to Rainmeter.
Fuzzybat23

Gmail problem?

Post by Fuzzybat23 »

I have a skin which tells me if I have none, one or multiple emails in my inbox, as I'm sure alot of you do as well. It's worked perfectly up until today. I haven't altered my code in any way, nor have I changed my gmail password either. Anyone else having this problem?

Code: Select all

Url=https://#UName#:#UPass#@gmail.google.com/gmail/feed/atom 
Substitute="&":"&",""":"","&Quot;":"","<br>":"","![CDATA[":"","]]":"","...":"","<":"",">":"","/PRE>":"","PRE>":"","<":"","Gmail - Inbox":"","'":"'"

[MeasureMailCount]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
Url=#Url#
RegExp="(?siU)<fullcount>(.*)</fullcount>"
UpdateRate=30
StringIndex=1
IfEqualValue=1
IfEqualAction=[!RainmeterHideMeter MailIcon1][!RainmeterShowMeter MailIcon2][!RainmeterHideMeter CountTextZero][!RainmeterHideMeter CountTextMultiple][!RainmeterShowMeter CountTextSingle][Play "#SKINSPATH#\ABP\Resources\mail.wav"]
IfAboveValue=1
IfAboveAction=[!RainmeterHideMeter MailIcon1][!RainmeterShowMeter MailIcon2][!RainmeterHideMeter CountTextZero][!RainmeterShowMeter CountTextMultiple][!RainmeterHideMeter CountTextSingle][Play "#SKINSPATH#\ABP\Resources\mail.wav"]
IfBelowValue=1
IfBelowAction=[!RainmeterShowMeter MailIcon1][!RainmeterHideMeter MailIcon2][!RainmeterShowMeter CountTextZero][!RainmeterHideMeter CountTextMultiple][!RainmeterHideMeter CountTextSingle]
FinishAction=!Execute [!RainmeterRedraw]
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Gmail problem?

Post by jsmorley »

No, it is working fine for me.

Try restarting Rainmeter.
Fuzzybat23

Post by Fuzzybat23 »

Ahh, that was weird x.x Now I gotta reorder my skins ;( How doy ou save a layout of where your skins are currently located?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Fuzzybat23 wrote:... How do you save a layout of where your skins are currently located?
Once you have the skins arranged, left-click the Rainmeter systray icon; this will open the MANAGE window.
Click on the LAYOUTS tab, then type in a unique name and Save.
You can then see it in the list to the right. Click on any of those layouts, and click Load to quickly load new skin layouts.
Fuzzybat23

Post by Fuzzybat23 »

Ohh! I kept overlooking that tab ;D Danke!