It is currently September 29th, 2024, 7:30 pm

Looking for Video designed Skin ,

General topics related to Rainmeter.
redcoon

Looking for Video designed Skin ,

Post by redcoon »

Hi , I'm looking for a video Skin that is designed to show active streams ,youtube videos channels ,and other videos sites with a smooth and flexible way. I can find tons of audio control n players but nothing really great for video.

Thanks,
smurfier

Re: Looking for Video designed Skin ,

Post by smurfier »

Rainmeter cannot show videos at this time, if that is what you are looking for.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
redcoon

Post by redcoon »

I seen few examples where you put some feeds from videos but the problem its not done properly,I was thinking of a live youtube, streaming service or some videos feed tool.
moshi

Post by moshi »

smurfier wrote:Rainmeter cannot show videos at this time, if that is what you are looking for.
so if you want display video streams, Rainmeter is not the right tool for you.
you might want to look at VLC, powerful tool, does what you want and is also skinnable.
redcoon

Post by redcoon »

The skin options of VLC are definitely nice and useful ,but I think something with rainmeter will have more options and better control. I think you have more freedom to make multiple videos/streams rss feeds and so on.
moshi

Post by moshi »

sounds great. looking forward to see your first video-playing Rainmeter skin then.
redcoon

Post by redcoon »

It may not be the first but yea ,Rainmeter really got my attention and I'd love to learn the language n give it a try of few things ;/