It is currently September 29th, 2024, 7:26 pm

Maximize/minimize media player?

General topics related to Rainmeter.
troggy

Maximize/minimize media player?

Post by troggy »

Hello! Apologies ahead of time if this is the wrong section, if this has been asked before, etc.
Just wondering if there's a command such as !execute or something that when I click it, it will maximize my media player (currently, musicbee if it matters) and minimize it when I click it again. I've looked at the commands on the getting started area and just can't seem to get them to work. Any and all help is appreciated and thank you in advance.
Seahorse

Re: Maximize/minimize media player?

Post by Seahorse »

You can open it using: LeftMouseUpAction=!CommandMeasure "MeasurePlayer" "TogglePlayer" assuming you are using NowPlaying, however that always seems to close Winamp rather than minimise on the second click. Therefore I use "OpenPlayer" and close Winamp by clicking on Winamp Minimise. You may get better results using MusicBee ;-)
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

troggy

Post by troggy »

I am indeed using nowplaying and I tried toggle/open earlier, they didn't work. I copied directly what you posted and still it refuses to work properly. :/
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

troggy wrote:I am indeed using nowplaying and I tried toggle/open earlier, they didn't work. I copied directly what you posted and still it refuses to work properly. :/
Try "RunMinimizeOrMaximizeProgram.exe" by Santa Ryan found in his tools here
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

troggy wrote:I am indeed using nowplaying and I tried toggle/open earlier, they didn't work. I copied directly what you posted and still it refuses to work properly. :/
Presumably your main measure is also called [MeasurePlayer], or you will need to edit the line...
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

troggy

Post by troggy »

eclectic-tech wrote: Try "RunMinimizeOrMaximizeProgram.exe" by Santa Ryan found in his tools here
That did it! Thank you very much. Thank you for your time and help as well, Seahorse