It is currently April 18th, 2024, 8:36 am

Corona - a touch of Metro

Skins that monitor system information
prince1142003

Corona - a touch of Metro

Post by prince1142003 »

A little peek on something I've been working on. Inspired by the Metro design language.
Corona.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Benjamin Linus

Re: Corona - a touch of Metro

Post by Benjamin Linus »

Lookin' very nice.
Good luck with this :thumbup:
prince1142003

Post by prince1142003 »

I'm finally ready to release an alpha version of this skin set. I work on it in my free time, so it usually takes me a while to make any meaningful updates.
http://prince1142003.deviantart.com/art/Alpha-Corona-A-Touch-of-Metro-364012695
  • Content first approach
  • Dynamic accent color that adapts to your desktop wallpaper/color
  • GeoIP based weather
  • Currently English only
Usage instructions are pretty much nonexistent right now, but I will update them with time. I was hoping for some help testing this so I can work out any bugs that exist.
JohnBurns

Post by JohnBurns »

Very nice. I really like what you've done with this. My wallpaper is a little more minimalistic, that's just my taste. I am very pleased with the result. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870)
44))Realtime: Windows Defender, McAfee Total Access-Total Protection, Malwarebytes, WiseVector, HMP Alert, UAC Highest Level
OnDemand: Adwcleaner, MRT, Emsisoft EEK
prince1142003

Post by prince1142003 »

Thanks! That looks pretty awesome. Looks like the dynamic accent coloring is working well for you. That was one of the parts I was most nervous about when releasing the alpha.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Your calendar skin is being run by an outdated version of my LuaCalendar script. Please provide proper attribution.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .