It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:24 pm

Rainmeter Helper

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Callisto

Rainmeter Helper

Post by Callisto »

Rainmeter Helper
version 1.2.0.0

This application is designed to help you write skin's code for the Rainmeter. As an idea was used RainSend application, originally written by jsmorley, and altered to fit my needs.

The application contains a database with blanks codes, which by selection will be inserted in text editor.
The choice of color and its insert in a text editor is possible.
The choice from the fonts established in system and an insert in a text editor is possible.
Descriptions of parameters and bangs of Rainmetr are added (while only in English)

Language: Russian and English. (Probably independent additions of other languages)

Codes in the database for Rainmeter 2.5 Beta (5 Mar 2013)
Tested only on Windows 7

The following editors are supported:
Notepad++
Sublime Text 2
SciTE
Notepad
AkelPad
WordPad
Notepad2
If it is necessary, I can add other editors
As in archive there is a small program for database editing DBEditor.exe

Screen:
Credits:
Site: _neobooker.ru and its users for help in the implementation and DEMBEL for the idea of design.
Also, in design was used some elements of GAIA 2013 for Windows7 theme, by vay (Uriy1966)
Translation into English: ~ Faradey
RapidShare

If there are problems or it is necessary to add any editor, address.

Request to administrators or moderators.
As badly I know English, the majority of the description was translated through an online translator, I ask to correct the description, grammatical and stylistic errors.
Last edited by Callisto on March 9th, 2013, 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
exper1mental

Re: Rainmeter Helper

Post by exper1mental »

At first glance this looks pretty slick. Nice!

Also, as far as I can tell, the translation is sound.

One suggestion though, a little tooltip text description of what each of these thing do when you hover over em'.
Callisto

Post by Callisto »

I am very glad that the program was pleasant.

Idea quite interesting. From a technical aspect to realize quite easily, but here difficult and long will be to make the list of all descriptions, and I now don't have free time. In addition, if we make the description, it is necessary to make a translate, but it will take more time.
Now I want to add a inserting code of colors and fonts, and then I will try to make and descriptions
But everything depends on the free time :)

Original in Russian
Очень рада, что программа понравилась.

Идея довольно интересная. С технической стороны реализовать довольно легко, но вот сложно и долго будет составить список всех описаний, а у меня сейчас не хватает свободного времени. К тому же, если делать описания, надо делать перевод, а на это потребуется еще время.
Сейчас хочу добавить вставку кодов цветов и шрифтов, а потом попробую сделать и описания.
Но все зависит от свободного времени :)
exper1mental

Post by exper1mental »

Callisto wrote:I am very glad that the program was pleasant.

Idea quite interesting. From a technical aspect to realize quite easily, but here difficult and long will be to make the list of all descriptions, and I now don't have free time. In addition, if we make the description, it is necessary to make a translate, but it will take more time.
Now I want to add a inserting code of colors and fonts, and then I will try to make and descriptions
But everything depends on the free time :)
I could help with the English variants of the tooltip text descriptions if the text was put in a .txt file or something like that. However, I'd need to know what order to put them in.

Also, the program is verified to also run smoothly on Windows 8 Pro (x64)

One more thing, every time I open the program it loads the Russian version, it would be awesome if you could get it to load the last used language instead.
Callisto

Post by Callisto »

ONLINE TRANSLATOR
tooltip
After all the tooltip balloon will hinder permanently by operation, probably it is better to draw an output of the description to the right mouse button, it will be necessary to a lump, will look.
.txt file
Now in the program the database therefore it will be simpler and more convenient than it to expand is used, having added the description.
every time I open the program it loads the Russian version
When you close the program, the last used language and text editor written in Set.txt and read at startup from there, so it is rather strange. But now rework the schema translation, will be able to add languages ​​without interference in program codes.

Original in Russian
tooltip
Все-таки всплывающая подсказка будет постоянно мешать при работе, наверное лучше сделать вывод описания на правую кнопку мыши, кому надо будет, посмотрит.
.txt file
Сейчас в программе используется база данных, поэтому проще и удобнее будет ее расширить, добавив описание.
every time I open the program it loads the Russian version
При закрытии программы, последний используемый язык и текстовый редактор записываются в Set.txt и при запуске считываются оттуда, поэтому это довольно странно. Но сейчас переделываю схему перевода, будет возможность добавления языков без вмешательства в коды программы.
Callisto

Post by Callisto »

It is updated to version 1.2, all information in the first message
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

This is quite well done...
exper1mental

Post by exper1mental »

The original download link isn't working. Any happen to have a copy of the latest version of the program?

Found it here from a Russian Rainmeter forum.
drakulaboy

Post by drakulaboy »

author says it will be an upgraded version soon