It is currently April 27th, 2024, 7:22 pm

Need help

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
rcnuke

Need help

Post by rcnuke »

I need little help if possible. I do not know if this is the correct place for this post, if please excuse me.

Thanks to all.
I use Rainmeter for several years and really thank the entire community for the creations that are magnificent.

My goal.
I have a small project that will be allocated to a computer that only use Rainmeter (not for commercial use).

Situation.
I want to simulate in real time daylight (like google maps) into a wallpaper using shadow frames that will be updated in 5 minutes. The frames need to be synchronized with the clock. Unfortunately I am not a programmer but realize small changes as a way to test. I looked at the help for a while but have not found an explanation for my doubt.
- A sample attached -

I know many people may question why undertake the project in this format? I say that in this way the user can change the world map wallpaper to your liking in relation to visual format and size.

If I get hit here or alone because I'm still researching, I will devote all credit to the community in deviantart. I do not need the credits.

Any help is welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moshi

Re: Need help

Post by moshi »

why does it have to be Rainmeter?

xplanet would do exactly what you want, but with Rainmeter the math to manipulate the shadows will be very complicated if not impossible.