It is currently April 28th, 2024, 5:52 pm

Question

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
NoWay

Question

Post by NoWay »

Is there a way to see an appliction(clock) on top of everything, unless its fullscreen programm , like when I open firefox I could still see clock on top of it. Sorry for my bad english.
tru

Re: Question

Post by tru »

NoWay wrote:Is there a way to see an appliction(clock) on top of everything, unless its fullscreen programm , like when I open firefox I could still see clock on top of it. Sorry for my bad english.

Sure, right click on a skin and go to Setting / Position and set to Stay topmost. 8-)
WandaRage

Post by WandaRage »

That wont solve the problem of the clock covering programs which use Full Screen, i would assume he's a gamer and wants the Gaming Clients in fullscreen to not have a clock over the top of it, but when he's generally browsing/using the PC he wants the Clock to be on-top of everything else.

Thinks layers in Photoshop, he wants:

1. Fullscreen Mode
2. Clock
3. Everything else
ScoobSTi

Post by ScoobSTi »

I think it would. Fullsceen applications always get priority in being on top, don't they? I might test this theory in the near future just to verify.
WandaRage

Post by WandaRage »

If you set the skin to TOPMOST, Fullscreen Applications will over-ride the skin so you wont have your clock over your fullscreen apps.. but they will be over your Internet Browser.
NoWay

Post by NoWay »

Okey ,thanks , topmost worked like a charm .