It is currently April 27th, 2024, 8:40 pm

How to change Language.

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
TheDriverTim

How to change Language.

Post by TheDriverTim »

I don't know how it happened but every thing is in some form of Cyrillic probably Russian.

The main problem is I don't read Cyrillic Russian or any other language that is not English for that matter. So yea I guess I could take some lessons in Russian, and don't get me wrong I'd love to, I have a friend who speaks it and I would enjoy learning it. However at the moment I don't have the time or money to do it.

I suppose I could ask my friend to translate all the text and maybe teach me the words I need, but he lives in Germany, and if I'm honest I'm looking for more of a quick fix. Google translate would be nice but some of the text is not available to highlight and I don't have the Cyrillic Key board to type the words, and I think it would get annoying anyway..

So if some one could please tell me how to change the language back to English would be very much appreciated..

I'll look into Russian Lessons in the future. Thanks

Tim
Alex Becherer

Re: How to change Language.

Post by Alex Becherer »

left click on the Rainmeter tray icon.
this opens the "Manage" dialog.
go to the third tab.
on the dropdown menu select your language.
TheDriverTim

Post by TheDriverTim »

Well sorry, if you read all that.. Seconds after Posting I found the option to do it, It was allot more obvious than I was expecting.. So that was embarrassing. Although I'm sure you would have gave me quick useful advice. So thanks .. And don't every one call me a noob or anything..

Guess ill go hand my head in shame from stupidity now..

Thanks,

Tim
TheDriverTim

Post by TheDriverTim »

Thanks Alex Bercherer

I'm not going to mention how long I looked before posting..

Tim