It is currently April 26th, 2024, 11:14 am

GMail skin for multiple accounts

RSS, ATOM and other feeds, GMail, Stocks, any information retrieved from the internet
Saiho

Re: GMail skin for multiple accounts

Post by Saiho »

Firstly, I suggest you change your password now ;-) Your personal details are not needed to troubleshoot skins.

It doesn't look like you're wrong anywhere, either your Rainmeter got stuck (exiting the program and restarting it should fix it) or you don't have any unread mail. Does the log window give you any message?
TweaknFreak

Post by TweaknFreak »

Woah! Dont take it seriously, that wasnt the actual password.

Restarting the Rainmeter , refreshing the config doesnt work. Dunno why, but right after turning the config on I see no mails, nothing. Do I have to activate something from my gmail account settings or what??

So far no Gmail reader worked for me. But please help me on this, cuz I really like the Tech-ie look of this config and wanna use it.
Be one of the iNEViTABLES - Storm, Earthquake, Lightning, Flood - and the world will bow down to you.

My current desktop
[hsimg]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t559/TweaknFreak/6-22-20149-46-40PM_zps7bcbc1f6.png[/hsimg]
Saiho

Post by Saiho »

TweaknFreak wrote:Woah! Dont take it seriously, that wasnt the actual password.
Just making sure ;-)

You don't need to activate anything from GMail. If it's a general problem and not just with this skin, I'm sure there are others much more knowledgeable than me to help. All I can offer is:

1. Make sure the username and password are correct
2. Try to use another skin that has a webparser, like an rss reader. If that doesn't work either, maybe your firewall/security settings are blocking rainmeter.
3. Turn on Rainmeter's debug mode and refresh the skin. Maybe there will be a message in the log that reveals the problem.
TweaknFreak

Post by TweaknFreak »

Well I've a multi RSS reader for Google , Facebook and others that does good. So I guess its not the firewall. Dunno why Gmail readers have become allergic on my PC.
Be one of the iNEViTABLES - Storm, Earthquake, Lightning, Flood - and the world will bow down to you.

My current desktop
[hsimg]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t559/TweaknFreak/6-22-20149-46-40PM_zps7bcbc1f6.png[/hsimg]