It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:37 pm

Lexmark status

Skins that monitor system information
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Lexmark status

Post by balala »

This skin is usable by people who have a networkly connected Lexmark laser printer. It can indicate this printer's tonners levels, or, if the printer is turned off, that situation. You must have installed the Lexmark Status Monitor Center.
To set up the skin, run Lexmark Status Monitor Center. In Status Monitor Center window, click to the printer you'd like to monitor, then click to Run button. In the opened browser check the adress bar. It must contain something like this: http: //xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ (without space!). Copy that adress and paste it in the Settings.inc file, in Variables section, after the PrinterAdress and refresh the skin. The RedValue means that if a tonner's level (in percents) goes under this value, it's level indicator will start to flash, indicating that this tonner soon will emptie.
I tried out this skin with my Lexmark X543. I don't know if it works with also Lexmark printers, but I supose it do. Please let me know if it isn't.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alex Becherer

Re: Lexmark status

Post by Alex Becherer »

can't test it as printers are technology from the last millennium. :)

but cool stuff, way more useful then "temperature of core #16" and "speed of fan #8"
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Lexmark status

Post by balala »

Now I dicovered that this skin has a bug: if any tonner empties, the skin indicates that the printer is off, even if it's not! Now I'm working on fix it, when it will be ready, I will post it here.