It is currently April 24th, 2024, 12:21 am

Bolo

Skins that monitor system information
TechnoMage

Bolo

Post by TechnoMage »

Bolo is a package of 4 skins; Clock, System, Disc and Network. All skins share a common set of variables and styles. The Styles.inc and Variables.inc files can be easily customized and are located in the @Resources folder.

I have tried to develop the skins in a modular fashion so they are easy to customize.

I use the Core Temp plugin for the System Monitor skin.

I used both the illustro skin by poiru and The Professional skin by Daniel Galán y Martins as inspiration and examples of coding.
BoloScreenShot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MaroonED

Re: Bolo

Post by MaroonED »

Very nice!
TechnoMage

Re: Bolo

Post by TechnoMage »

I decided that I wanted the time display on my clock to be bigger but didn't want to increase the size of the clock itself so I created this variant.

I moved the day of the week and date up to the top. I got rid of the time zone and doubled the size of the time display font. Here's an example of running Bolo with each variant.
BoloScreenShotVarients.png
I've attached a new rmskin since I also made some changes to the global variable and style files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.