It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:53 pm

Sublime Text 2 Rainmeter package

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
drakulaboy

Re: Sublime Text 2 Rainmeter package

Post by drakulaboy »

installed the package to Sublime Text 3 too, looking very nice, now i edit and create skins more confortable, it have a option when a error is in skin then it's highlighted with red, so far so good, if i write !Execute, it's highlighting with red, because it's depreciated, so my question is , i have two bangs

Code: Select all

[!RainmeterRefresh]
and

Code: Select all

[!RainmeterRedraw]
, these are too depreciated? i did not see in docs, if yes, what to use instead of them.

oh..maybe edit..i guess it's highlighting bangs
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

They are practically deprecated from the same time as !Execute, now, simply remove the Rainmeter part and all will be fine. ;-) :D

For reference, look at the end of this page.
drakulaboy

Post by drakulaboy »

aand again learned something useful, thank you! :thumbup: happy holidays!
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

You're welcome.
We never stop to learn, never.

Merry Xmas and happy holidays. :D
Droyk

Post by Droyk »

So guys are u guys gonna update this or not i really love sublime but there are newer versions tooo ........
i really want to use them but rainmeter package is only available on sublime 2.0.2 :-( :(

so guys is there is any hope for the next generation
if there is hope then i will give u a smile :) :welcome:
thatsIch

Post by thatsIch »

Droyk wrote:So guys are u guys gonna update this or not i really love sublime but there are newer versions tooo ........
i really want to use them but rainmeter package is only available on sublime 2.0.2 :-( :(

so guys is there is any hope for the next generation
if there is hope then i will give u a smile :) :welcome:
This is still working in ST3 just install it manually via Git or Unzip

€: Actually there are quite some problems from functionality perspective, I tried to fix some of them, but some are strange bugs. Most bugs are from the transition from Pyth 2.x to Pyth 3.x

Only minor changes from ST3 side besides the package design

I will look into this and prob post in a new thread, cause this here still works for ST2 users
thatsIch

Post by thatsIch »

ok I think I fixed it.

I will try to clean up the code and post it on my github and add the new stuff added since 3.1
thatsIch

Post by thatsIch »

The new dev versions will add some interessting split of logic to the syntax high-lighting. I remember the current engine having some problems in some edge cases. Maybe this can resolve it.

http://www.sublimetext.com/3dev
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Post by MerlinTheRed »

Hi,

it's been a long time since I have logged in here. I just saw that some people forked my repo on GitHub, so I thought I'd check by.

I haven't really used Rainmeter in a while, and I'm not sure I will have time to continue developing the Sublime Text package. Especially since I recently became a dad and my son is taking up quite some of my spare time, as you can imagine.

If one of you takes over development or ports the package to ST3 that would be awesome. I'm not sure what that entails, but I think the event handling is a bit different now, and the Color Picker won't work any more, because it's written in Python 2.

Sorry to leave you hanging like this. I'm a little sad, because I had a lot of fun programming the package and I was rather proud of it, too. But my interest in Raimeter has somewhat faded over the last two years, and as a result, this isn't that exciting for me any more. I can answer the occasional question though, if whoever takes over has trouble understanding my code.
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!
Droyk

Post by Droyk »

thatsIch wrote:The new dev versions will add some interessting split of logic to the syntax high-lighting. I remember the current engine having some problems in some edge cases. Maybe this can resolve it.

http://www.sublimetext.com/3dev
So did you fixed it where is the code i searched on the github but you didn't updated your own code so plz update the code

so we can all use your code plzzz we really want this to happen :)