It is currently April 26th, 2024, 11:20 pm

LuaCalendar: Looking for guinea pigs...

Clocks and timer skins
smurfier

Re: LuaCalendar: Looking for guinea pigs...

Post by smurfier »

Time for another round of testing due to the new Options skin...
Download LuaCalendar 4.2a1
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

When "Restore Defaults" is selected, a prompt appears "Click Save to Confirm Defaults" and it stays visible even after "Save" is clicked... :???:

Would it be possible to show examples for custom settings? Perhaps in a tooltip... I did not find any examples in a quick look at the details webpage, but I may have missed them.

Great work as always! :thumbup:
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

eclectic-tech wrote:When "Restore Defaults" is selected, a prompt appears "Click Save to Confirm Defaults" and it stays visible even after "Save" is clicked... :???:

Would it be possible to show examples for custom settings? Perhaps in a tooltip... I did not find any examples in a quick look at the details webpage, but I may have missed them.

Great work as always! :thumbup:
The message issue is fixed. I will add examples of the setting to the manual. I don't want to have multiple places to define the settings. Makes it very hard work to do a full release.
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
Citrus

Post by Citrus »

Coming to the conversation late...

What exactly is wrong with google's calendar feeds? I was about to start work on a .ics parser for an agenda skin, specifically so that I can have my gcal events on my desktop. Is it so bad that I shouldn't bother?
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

It's that there is so much possible information in the file that parsing it in Lua for use with the calendar would be a daunting task.

The iCal Standards is a 169 page document.