It is currently April 27th, 2024, 9:22 pm

Slideshow Video

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
TweaknFreak

Slideshow Video

Post by TweaknFreak »

I'm trying to make a skin so that it displays a image serially @29-30 FPS so that it looks like a video is being played.Here is all I could do.But I cant display them serially.I used "Aoao video to picture converter" to make 428 images of PNG format.The first images' name is "Untitled000.png" .Please help me out to do this.My ".ini" file code is below :─

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]

Update=150

[Variables]
ImageDir=E:\Untitled
subfold=1
formatFilter=*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.png;*.bmp

[O]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\QuotePlugin.dll
PathName=#ImageDir#
FileFilter=#formatFilter#
Subfolders=#subfold#

[Pic]
MeasureName=O
Meter=IMAGE
X=8
Y=8
W=156
H=105
Any help will be appreciated and credited in my upcoming Rainmeter skin.
And, THANX IN ADVANCE !
Be one of the iNEViTABLES - Storm, Earthquake, Lightning, Flood - and the world will bow down to you.

My current desktop
[hsimg]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t559/TweaknFreak/6-22-20149-46-40PM_zps7bcbc1f6.png[/hsimg]
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Slideshow Video

Post by jsmorley »

TweaknFreak

Post by TweaknFreak »

Sorry.No luck with it. I couldnt figure out what that was(its in bold below) int the method 1 code-

ImageName=ImagesFrames\Frame[ImageNumberCalc].png

Is that "ImageFrame" the folder after Skins folder,i.e,in which the .ini file ought to be ???
Be one of the iNEViTABLES - Storm, Earthquake, Lightning, Flood - and the world will bow down to you.

My current desktop
[hsimg]http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t559/TweaknFreak/6-22-20149-46-40PM_zps7bcbc1f6.png[/hsimg]
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

TweaknFreak wrote:Sorry.No luck with it. I couldnt figure out what that was(its in bold below) int the method 1 code-

ImageName=ImagesFrames\Frame[ImageNumberCalc].png

Is that "ImageFrame" the folder after Skins folder,i.e,in which the .ini file ought to be ???
Yes. Something like C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\MySkin\ImagesFrames\Frame1.png .. \Frame200.png