It is currently April 27th, 2024, 2:06 pm

[Help] Showing my Razer Naga battery level ...

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
azsde

[Help] Showing my Razer Naga battery level ...

Post by azsde »

Hi everybody,

So, i never tried to create from scratch any skin for rainmeter, all I've ever done was messing around with some skin already created, to get closer to what i wanted for me, anyway, what i want to say is that i'm a little bit familiar with rainmeter, but not so much :???:

I've got a new mouse, wich is wireless, so i need to check on my battery level sometimes.
The Razer software provided with the mouse does indicate the battery level, is there any way to read this value and display it with rainmeter ?

If so a little clue would be much appreciated :rosegift:

( By the way, is there a way to display a skin only when a specific app is launched ? )

Many thanks in advance for your help :great:

Azsde.
dragonmage
Developer

Re: [Help] Showing my Razer Naga battery level ...

Post by dragonmage »

You are probably going to need to check the Razer support forums to find out if their software makes that info available to other programs. Your best chances for getting the info into Rainmeter are, if their program can deliver the info through Window Messages (doubtful) or if it writes the info to a file on your computer that Rainmeter can parse.

As to your second question... Yes, but it will require a skin that is always running to check for the program that you want to monitor, and that skin can then load the skin of your choice. You want to check the Manual for Process plugin, Measures>IfActions, and Bangs !ActivateConfig !DeactivateConfig.
azsde

Re: [Help] Showing my Razer Naga battery level ...

Post by azsde »

Ok i'll try to get in touch with them, thanks for the information :thumbup:

And i'll give a look at the plugin you told me thank you very much :welcome: