It is currently April 28th, 2024, 11:19 am

Itunes conflict.

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Haznor

Itunes conflict.

Post by Haznor »

After i installed rainmeter. I cannot open iTunes from a shortcut on my desktop. But before i installed rainmeter its working fine. After i uninstalled it. The iTunes can be opened like usual. Can somebody help me with this problem? :( :( :-( :-( :bow: :bow:
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Itunes conflict.

Post by jsmorley »

Haznor wrote:After i installed rainmeter. I cannot open iTunes from a shortcut on my desktop. But before i installed rainmeter its working fine. After i uninstalled it. The iTunes can be opened like usual. Can somebody help me with this problem? :( :( :-( :-( :bow: :bow:
Close Rainmeter. Move the icon for iTunes so it is not behind a Rainmeter skin when Rainmeter is running. Start Rainmeter.
Haznor

Post by Haznor »

Still not opening iTunes.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Haznor wrote:Still not opening iTunes.
There is really just no way that Rainmeter has any effect on the ability to open any application from a shortcut / icon on your desktop. The only other possibility is that some skin you are using is running iTunes automatically (doubtful) and so it won't open a second time. Run Rainmeter and your skins and use TaskManager to see if perhaps iTunes is running and just minimized.