It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:22 pm

sometimes small sometimes big

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
nolicon

sometimes small sometimes big

Post by nolicon »

hello guys!

Iam so happy about the rainmeter skin i was amaze but onething annoyed me for already a 2weeks my rainmeter skin(icon) sometimes ok(small) and sometimes so big......i update my video graphics versions but no luck. lets say i open today its ok perfect but after i restart or shutdown my laptop then open again the rain meters goes bigger. I already search in net youtube etc..... but no luck I am a big fun of rainmeter but i cannot use properly because its always huge in my screen........ can somebody please help me the person who mastered the rainmeter skin please....... i appreciate for your kind and help thank you for advance
r0k

Re: sometimes small sometimes big

Post by r0k »

Please give us more informations.
Are you talking about the tray icon or some icon on a skin? What skin?
What version of windows do you have? (it might be important or not but better tell)
nolicon

Post by nolicon »

Sorry buddy my skins in rainmeter like clock weather etc actually everything keep changing the size. I got windows7 64bits msi g680 laptop. Iam just wondering sometimes the size is ok sometimes not. And the stardocks also buddy the size is changing. Thank you for your reply i hope u can help me
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

This sounds like a screen resolution problem that is probably not caused by Rainmeter. Your best solution would be to post a message on your graphics card manufacturer website, or your computer manufacturer website.

-Brian
rievhardt

Post by rievhardt »

I'm also having this problem, I need to restart my PC just to solve the issue.

The only thing I have on my rainmeter is a cowon clock.
I have a 7870 GPU and a WIN7 Home Premium.

I don't think it's the video card. since my games and screen are ok. the resolution is set to recommended settings.

only the rainmeter icons are affected