It is currently April 19th, 2024, 6:39 pm

Random Values

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
MattKing
Developer

Re: Random Values

Post by MattKing »

jsmorley wrote: It is in the trunk and will be in the next full build.
Does that mean my code is in rainmeter, I'm going to be inside your computers?!
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

MattKing wrote: Does that mean my code is in rainmeter, I'm going to be inside your computers?!
Yessir.. I even left in the "Matt was here" comments.. ;-)
MattKing
Developer

Post by MattKing »

jsmorley wrote:
Yessir.. I even left in the "Matt was here" comments.. ;-)

I actually use those comments to find my code in big projects, its just way easier, and I'm so dope cool with my name on stuff, yo.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

MattKing wrote:
I actually use those comments to find my code in big projects, its just way easier, and I'm so dope cool with my name on stuff, yo.
Who isn't? :-)

I'm really so pleased to have you involved in this. Really it is pretty much just Rainy working on the core C++ code right now, and he is a very busy guy with his real life job and his work on Rainlendar. If you are interested in doing stuff like this and the "fonts" thing we are working on now, it would be unbelievably helpful and as a programmer myself (PHP, Web stuff, Oracle/MySQL, but alas not C++) I know it can really be fun and rewarding.

If you ARE interested, I will propose to the "powers that be" that you are set up here on the forums as a "developer" so you can take part in the more private discussions we have about the roadmap and direction before we take things public, and then see about getting you set up on the code site so you can create code branches and merge your stuff into the trunk once it has been tested.
MattKing
Developer

Post by MattKing »

Guess what, I ARE interested!

Give me some stuff to do.