It is currently May 1st, 2024, 4:56 pm

Invisible?

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Bgdrls

Re: Invisible?

Post by Bgdrls »

poiru wrote: Could you give it a shot with this test build?
Until now, seems everything works ok for me. I restart PC, Rainmeter... but wait a while, maybe this issue appear again.
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Arne Anka wrote:Didn't help here... :-(
Hmph. Then the issue was not what I suspected.

Since I cannot reproduce this myself, I would greatly appreciate if either of you could install 2.3 beta test builds (from the oldest to newest) available here. Bgdrls didn't have an issue with r1148, so working from there up might be save some time.
Arne Anka

Post by Arne Anka »

poiru wrote:Since I cannot reproduce this myself, I would greatly appreciate if either of you could install 2.3 beta test builds (from the oldest to newest) available here. Bgdrls didn't have an issue with r1148, so working from there up might be save some time.
Tried to, but in the middle of the process (installing and testing, installing newer version and testing and so on...) the only thing I got, was this error message from windows - Rainmeter stopped working! So I cleaned everything and installed the newest 1233-beta, and now it's working. I've stopped and started Rainmeter several times, and all the windows are there - everything is visible. Either it was a glitch here or you have fixed the error. Thanks anyway.
:rosegift: :lol: :thumbup:
Livet är bara en period man ska överleva.
Som filosoferna säger: man föds, man lever och man dör ensam...
Bgdrls

Post by Bgdrls »

poiru wrote: Could you give it a shot with this test build?
I just realize this version slow down some skin action, like "empty recycle bin". Now need 2-3sec to execute this command. In previous versions, do it instantly.
Arne Anka

Post by Arne Anka »

Arne Anka wrote:Tried to, but in the middle of the process (installing and testing, installing newer version and testing and so on...) the only thing I got, was this error message from windows - Rainmeter stopped working! So I cleaned everything and installed the newest 1233-beta, and now it's working. I've stopped and started Rainmeter several times, and all the windows are there - everything is visible. Either it was a glitch here or you have fixed the error. Thanks anyway.
No, the new beta didn't help. When starting the PC today, some windows are invisible. :-(
Arne Anka

Post by Arne Anka »

Arne Anka wrote:Tried to, but in the middle of the process (installing and testing, installing newer version and testing and so on...) the only thing I got, was this error message from windows - Rainmeter stopped working! So I cleaned everything and installed the newest 1233-beta, and now it's working. I've stopped and started Rainmeter several times, and all the windows are there - everything is visible. Either it was a glitch here or you have fixed the error. Thanks anyway.
Well, decided to try it again, :? so I uninstalled Rainmeter and started all over with the 1148 version. This time there's no problems whatsoever... Closing and starting and rebooting all the way from 1148 to version 1238 and no invisible windows! Strange :confused:
Arne Anka

Post by Arne Anka »

Arne Anka wrote:Well, decided to try it again, :? so I uninstalled Rainmeter and started all over with the 1148 version. This time there's no problems whatsoever... Closing and starting and rebooting all the way from 1148 to version 1238 and no invisible windows! Strange :confused:
And now, booting a few hours later, of course there are invisible windows. :cry2:
I so totally give up. :o