LuaCalendar

Clocks and timer skins
smurfier

Re: LuaCalendar

Post by smurfier »

Code: Select all

[LblCurrSty]
FontColor=#W.Lbl.hlg#
Remove the FontColor line from this meter style.

What you are running into is that the W.Lbl.hlg variable no longer exists. I will fix this in the download.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
tkolman

Post by tkolman »

Perfect and thank you very much ! That works
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

If you add StringEffect=Shadow to [TextStyle] in Styles.inc week 6 shows even though week 6 is off (only the shadow, not the actual Font)... :o
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

smurfier

LuaCalendar

Post by smurfier »

That would be because of using a font color=0,0,0,0 instead of using hidden=1. Just change that out in the style sheet and all should be good.
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
yada

Post by yada »

No doubt that luacalendar is the best calendar plugin I have ever used and I have just found a small bug (or it was maybe only an accident?)

When the date became March 1st., the plugin didn't change the calendar automatically although the cursor of the calendar went to the position that March 1st. is in, which was the position of February 2nd.
The plugin turned to show correctly after I refreshed the plugin. By the way, I noticed it at 0:20 and I have not ever changed the UPDATE varient which is set to 1000.

Sorry that I'm not the native speaker of English. I should have printed the screen so that I could make myself easier to understand. I will take care of that next time.

Thank you very much. Perfect plugin!
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

It has yet to change to March 1st here in the US. We'll see if I can reproduce the bug on my end.
JoBu

Post by JoBu »

Is it because of leap year?

Today should be the 29th of February.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

JoBu wrote:Is it because of leap year?

Today should be the 29th of February.
There are parts of the world where it is already tomorrow. I'm assuming that is the case for yada.
JoBu

Post by JoBu »

There are parts of the world where it is already tomorrow. I'm assuming that is the case for yada.
I do realize that some parts of the world have different dates than others... the reason I asked, was that I see no problem with the code and altering my system time and date didn't break the skin, at least on my system.

Unless yada has some localization issue with a system setting, like a non-gregorian calendar, I don't see what the problem could be... and while I'm no dev, I thought that he/she may have simply overlooked the 29th.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

I have found no issue on my end as well. I am hoping that it is simply an oversight as you have stated.