It is currently April 19th, 2024, 8:47 pm

A skin recreation

Skins with graphics and animations
VERT9

A skin recreation

Post by VERT9 »

I recreated the swirling line skin by yalishy. It can be easily colored to whatever you like. It's still monochrome, though and would be possible to add different colors. It's just harder to do that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cmpfeifer48

Re: A skin recreation

Post by cmpfeifer48 »

Does this function as anything or is it just decoration?
VERT9

Post by VERT9 »

As of right now its just a decoration but you could probably add a meter in the center or something. You could even change the measure of any of the lines to something other than the constant 1 that I used. The original xclock skin had a clock, cpu, and ram meter in the center.

you can get that one here:
burnwell88

Post by burnwell88 »

VERT9 wrote:As of right now its just a decoration but you could probably add a meter in the center or something. You could even change the measure of any of the lines to something other than the constant 1 that I used. The original xclock skin had a clock, cpu, and ram meter in the center.

you can get that one here:

THX VRET9

by the way changeing the skin color wich is easy with the new version off rainmeter in rotator's and removeing some lines in the cfg file does not mean it a recreation ... try makeing skins from scratch with you own imagination in photoshop and illustrator dont copy someones work and upload it on other sites
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

I think since this issue is about what is on deviantART, I would prefer we take any complaints or arguments about what constitutes proper "credit" to the comments on the deviation over there. This forum is primarily about helping each other with learning Rainmeter.

This is a good time to remind folks that giving proper credit to the original authors of skins and graphics, even ideas for skins, is the right thing to do when you make use of them in your creations. It's really all that most authors ask.