It is currently April 16th, 2024, 4:22 am

New forum style

Discussions about the documentation, main Rainmeter site and forums.
smurfier

Re: New forum style

Post by smurfier »

Shift-F5 doesn't seem to be working in firefox. Ccleaner work just fine though.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

smurfier wrote:Shift-F5 doesn't seem to be working in firefox. Ccleaner work just fine though.
Yeah, shift-click refresh still works in Firefox.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

jsmorley wrote:Yeah, shift-click refresh still works in Firefox.
oooohhhhh.....
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
Matt

Post by Matt »

smurfier wrote: oooohhhhh.....
Shift+click and Ctrl+F5 both do a full refresh in Firefox.

@jsmorley, I really like the newest Quote and Report buttons. Post Reply is the odd button out now.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Matt wrote: Shift+click and Ctrl+F5 both do a full refresh in Firefox.

@jsmorley, I really like the newest Quote and Report buttons. Post Reply is the odd button out now.
That needs to stay separate, as that is the logical functionality. You don't "reply" to an individual post, only "quote" it. A reply is generic to the entire thread, and doesn't make sense on every post footer.

I might see about making the button look like the others, just for consistency, but it will need to stay where it is. It is logically the same as the "New Topic" button when you are viewing a forum list.
Matt

Post by Matt »

jsmorley wrote:That needs to stay separate, as that is the logical functionality. You don't "reply" to an individual post, only "quote" it. A reply is generic to the entire thread, and doesn't make sense on every post footer.

I might see about making the button look like the others, just for consistency, but it will need to stay where it is. It is logically the same as the "New Topic" button when you are viewing a forum list.
I was just referring to the font+button design. I should've made that clear. :)
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Matt wrote: I was just referring to the font+button design. I should've made that clear. :)
Yeah, I will see about replacing that one and "New Topic" which are visually the same.
Mordasius

Post by Mordasius »

Not sure if you can change the settings somewhere else, but I get search items showing as Black On Dark Blue which seems a bit of an overkill. I'd prefer something a little more subtle like Bold Black on White - How could I get that?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Mordasius wrote:Not sure if you can change the settings somewhere else, but I get search items showing as Black On Dark Blue which seems a bit of an overkill. I'd prefer something a little more subtle like Bold Black on White - How could I get that?
Yeah, I see what you mean... I'll fix that to make it more readable.

Done...
Mordasius

Post by Mordasius »

jsmorley wrote:Yeah, I see what you mean... I'll fix that to make it more readable. Done...
That's much better Tnx. :)