It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:03 am

EVGA Seeing Red theme

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
JingleHellTech

EVGA Seeing Red theme

Post by JingleHellTech »

Note: I'm not affiliated with EVGA in any capacity, aside from liking their products.

I happened to really like one of their new X79 motherboards that's coming out, and set it as my wallpaper. I then realized BlueVision by g3xter wasn't going to look good next to it. I set out to arrange something more pleasing to the eye, via modifications and custom skins.

Skins include a launcher, CPU meter with clock speed, combo network meter, Sidebar style RAM/Swap meter, Round RAM/Swap meter, GPU meter, and an EVGA logo that launches the website.

Also included are up to 16 configurable temps, up to 6 separate CPU core graphs, separate RAM/Swap meters, and separate upload/download meters.

All this plus a clock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Note: Please ignore any mindless drivel, rants, or glaring typos. The first likely means my two year old distracted me or got ahold of my keyboard, the second means I'm breathing, and the third is because Razer can't make a functional product to save their lives, and adjusting to a keyboard that actually works is taking a bit of time.

Thanks,
JingleHellTech
JingleHellTech

Re: EVGA Seeing Red theme

Post by JingleHellTech »

New version posted.
Note: Please ignore any mindless drivel, rants, or glaring typos. The first likely means my two year old distracted me or got ahold of my keyboard, the second means I'm breathing, and the third is because Razer can't make a functional product to save their lives, and adjusting to a keyboard that actually works is taking a bit of time.

Thanks,
JingleHellTech