It is currently October 4th, 2024, 4:34 am

NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
poiru
Developer

Re: NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Post by poiru »

Gordon-1979 wrote:I have Media Player Classic - Home Cinema(from K-Lite Codec Pack) but Rainmeter does not recognize him . :(
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpc-hc/
http://www.codecguide.com/
Please help me.
Did you configure MPC properly (instructions here)? Note that MPC support is very limited.
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

qtr wrote:any news regarding itunescontrol + Now playing incompatibility?
Will be fixed for the next 2.2 beta release (out tomorrow). It will also include cache fix. Sorry for the delay.
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

alex_shaman wrote:I'm using Quintessential Media Player (http://quinnware.com/) =)
Unfortunately the ??? issue cannot be fixed. Rainmeter/NowPlaying is fully Unicode, while QMP is not (fully) Unicode. As a result, Windows does things in between and in the process converts Unicode chars to ???.
qtr

Post by qtr »

poiru wrote: Will be fixed for the next 2.2 beta release (out tomorrow). It will also include cache fix. Sorry for the delay.
r1020-beta fixes my issues. Thanks a lot!
lucivero

Post by lucivero »

Doesn't work for me though.. added the Soira player after downloading the update, but nothing, same with the build-in player from Gnometer :s
But i was able to open iTunes by clicking the maximize button in the Soira player, so something is working, but not everything.. anyone else with the same problem?
DrewDePietro

Post by DrewDePietro »

lucivero wrote:Doesn't work for me though.. added the Soira player after downloading the update, but nothing, same with the build-in player from Gnometer :s
But i was able to open iTunes by clicking the maximize button in the Soira player, so something is working, but not everything.. anyone else with the same problem?
Just go download the 2.2 beta, and the NowPlaying for enigma should work. All I had to do.
lucivero

Post by lucivero »

DrewDePietro wrote: Just go download the 2.2 beta, and the NowPlaying for enigma should work. All I had to do.
Like i said, doesn't work for me ;)
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

lucivero wrote:Doesn't work for me though.. added the Soira player after downloading the update, but nothing, same with the build-in player from Gnometer :s
What version of iTunes are you on?
lucivero

Post by lucivero »

poiru wrote: What version of iTunes are you on?
Currently using iTunes 10.5.0.142. (64 bit)
After re-installing it it suddenly worked fine, so still don't know the problem but it's solved :D
But reinstalling iTunes might solve the problem if someone else has it too :)

Edit: Showed a friend of mine Rainmeter, he downloaded it and was also unable to get the player to work, but after he reinstalled iTunes it worked for him too :)
VClouds

Post by VClouds »

After installing the last update (2.2 r1020) most of the album names are not showing when using Winamp (Left image - v2.2 r1008, Right image - v2.2 r1020)