It is currently June 17th, 2024, 1:37 pm

Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
.raptor

Re: Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Post by .raptor »

dragons4life wrote: Can you explain this? I guess I have to reinstall spotify?
https://vid.me/duR8

re-installing to the newest version fixed it. kind of sad since I hate the newer versions.
Just tried my 0.9 install as well, and the issue replicates here. As i am also a fan of the releases before version 1, I will try to get it resolved as fast as possible. (Shouldn't take too long as I have the same issue here).

Thanks a lot for the detailed video by the way! If only troubleshooting was this easy every time ;-)

EDIT: Found the issue and got it fixed. Turns out the old version is "spotify.exe" while the new one is "Spotify.exe", and that caused some weird problems. Will upload a 64 bit dll on this post in a few min, so you can use it while i fix some other issues before the patch.
.raptor

Post by .raptor »

Updated!
Plugin should know work with version 0.9 of Spotify.
Some general stability fixes as well.
exper1mental

Post by exper1mental »

Thank you so much for keeping this plugin up to date! I just came on here because I couldn't get Spotify working after the update but you already fixed the issue :D
snyderxc

Post by snyderxc »

Dude! You're awesome! I just installed your update and it started working again after having not worked for so long. Thanks so much!
emieldeswart

Post by emieldeswart »

It still doesn't work for me, updated everything, tried 32-bit and 64-bit, both not working, installing plugins manually doesn't work either :(
.raptor

Post by .raptor »

emieldeswart wrote:It still doesn't work for me, updated everything, tried 32-bit and 64-bit, both not working, installing plugins manually doesn't work either :(
In the SpotifyPlugin skin, there is a measure named "MeasureDEBUG". Uncomment it, refresh the skin, and send me a picture of the console window.
emieldeswart

Post by emieldeswart »

.raptor wrote: In the SpotifyPlugin skin, there is a measure named "MeasureDEBUG". Uncomment it, refresh the skin, and send me a picture of the console window.
http://imgur.com/POuHi1G
.raptor

Post by .raptor »

emieldeswart wrote: http://imgur.com/POuHi1G
And you updated from the first post in the thread? Cause this seems a lot like the issue i just fixed in the last update. Have you tried deleting the .dll manually before installing the new one as well?
emieldeswart

Post by emieldeswart »

Yes I did check the folder in AppData and there was no Rainmeter folder left, beacause I clicked 'completely remove all stuff' in uninstall
.raptor

Post by .raptor »

emieldeswart wrote:Yes I did check the folder in AppData and there was no Rainmeter folder left, beacause I clicked 'completely remove all stuff' in uninstall
Are you using the Rainmeter beta or the release? If you are using the release, try updating to the 3.3 beta.