It is currently October 3rd, 2024, 8:33 pm

NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
the-atypical1

Re: NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Post by the-atypical1 »

I'm using RadioNow with VLC, and I would like for RadioNow to display both the artist and the song title instead of just the song title. All features of RadioNow are otherwise working properly. I'm using the latest versions of VLC, RadioNow, and Rainmeter.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

the-atypical1 wrote:I'm using RadioNow with VLC, and I would like for RadioNow to display both the artist and the song title instead of just the song title. All features of RadioNow are otherwise working properly. I'm using the latest versions of VLC, RadioNow, and Rainmeter.
http://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=52788#p52788
the-atypical1

Post by the-atypical1 »

Thanks for your quick response. I had already installed the latest version of libcad_plugin.dll, but I went ahead and redownloaded it and recopied it to the \videolan\vlc\plugins directory. I then restarted my computer and restarted RadioNow. The skin is still not displaying the artist, and the selected station is not highlighted. Everything else still seems to be functioning properly. Any other suggestions?

I just downloaded RadioNow from your deviantArt site and reinstalled it. It's now working properly, so maybe I downloaded an earlier version originally. Sorry for wasting your time. BTW, I love RadioNow. I like listening to internet radio, and your skin makes it easy and visually pleasing. Is it possible to somehow capture the cd cover art that correlates with the song and display it?
Last edited by the-atypical1 on September 16th, 2011, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

the-atypical1 wrote: Thanks for your quick response. I had already installed the latest version of libcad_plugin.dll, but I went ahead and redownloaded it and recopied it to the \videolan\vlc\plugins directory. I then restarted my computer and restarted RadioNow. The skin is still not displaying the artist, and the selected station is not highlighted. Everything else still seems to be functioning properly. Any other suggestions?
Did you install the new version of the skin in the first post of this thread?
~Faradey~

Post by ~Faradey~ »

I have problems in volume control (Reinmeter 2.1 r953)
no such problems were with all earlier versions

[!RainmeterPluginBang "MediaPTitle SetVolume 100"] sets volume value to 0
i did some testing and notised that when
[!RainmeterPluginBang "MediaPTitle SetVolume 99"] volume value sets to 100% ...hmmm
same when using
SetVolume +/-

Poiru, please do check :)
poiru wrote:libcad_plugin.dll 1.0.1 for VLC is available.

Download: http://vlc-libcad.googlecode.com/files/libcad101.zip
Installation instructions: http://code.google.com/p/vlc-libcad/wiki/Installation

Changes:
* Added support for viewing/setting shuffle and repeat states
* Added support for displaying radio track and artist (if supported by the radio station)
works fine thank you very much :thumbup: ,
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

~Faradey~ wrote:I have problems in volume control (Reinmeter 2.1 r953)
no such problems were with all earlier versions

[!RainmeterPluginBang "MediaPTitle SetVolume 100"] sets volume value to 0
i did some testing and notised that when
[!RainmeterPluginBang "MediaPTitle SetVolume 99"] volume value sets to 100% ...hmmm
same when using
SetVolume +/-

Poiru, please do check :)
Thanks, fixed for tomorrow!
llamaegg

Post by llamaegg »

So trying to troubleshoot a super weird problem that I can't seem to figure out what the heck is wrong (my google-fu is weak it seems). I'm running Foobar 1.1.8 beta 6 as well as Rainmeter 2.1.0 (newest available), but yet every time I open Foobar I get this error;

Code: Select all

You have an outdated version of Rainmeter installed. Please download the latest version from rainmeter.net and try again.
Of course this is odd as, you know, I do have the latest version!
Matt

Post by Matt »

llamaegg, do you also have the latest foo_rainmeter.dll plugin installed in foobar2000?
llamaegg

Post by llamaegg »

Absolutely, even went as far as re-installing it. I'm probably missing something obvious but just can't figure out what!
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

llamaegg wrote:Absolutely, even went as far as re-installing it. I'm probably missing something obvious but just can't figure out what!
Would it be possible that you have two simultaneous instances of Rainmeter running (check Task Manager for multiple instances of Rainmeter.exe)?

Also, can you right-click on the NowPlaying/Media Player skin -> Rainmeter -> About -> "Version" tab -> Click on the "Copy to clipboard" button and paste here.