It is currently October 3rd, 2024, 2:19 pm

NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
poiru
Developer

Re: NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Post by poiru »

soulcyon wrote:I would love to see support for DaumPotPlayer( or KMPlayer) in the future.
I took a brief look at both players. PotPlayer doesn't seem to expose any control interface, while KMPlayer does indeed have basic support for the Winamp interface. However, the Winamp interface implementation is rather lacking (only a fraction of it is in place) so it will not work with NowPlaying either, unfortunately.
Drakonis

Post by Drakonis »

Hello,I changed the small player on the right because of space...I would like to have the text that moves like in winamp (it worked with the old enigma of skin) does not work now, I would also like to report a problem with the radio, the tracks and title do not update never change and new tracks.I have to refresh manual....
Sorry for my bad english..Thanks

:welcome:
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Drakonis wrote:Hello,I changed the small player on the right because of space...I would like to have the text that moves like in winamp (it worked with the old enigma of skin) does not work now, I would also like to report a problem with the radio, the tracks and title do not update never change and new tracks.I have to refresh manual....
The skin size and scrolling text are up to the author (i.e. they don't have anything to do with the NowPlaying plugin itself).

As to the update issue with radio stations, I'll try to get it fixed in time for the beta release today.
Drakonis

Post by Drakonis »

I absolutely do not blame the plugin, it's great as your own skin.I wanted to know if anyone knew how to do it to scroll, I did not get help search in the forum,thanks for your work! :bow:
Slash

Post by Slash »

Hey poiru, great work on the plugin! One of the best innovations in Rainmeter in some time in my opinion. Just wanted to ask are you planning to add support SetPosition bang in foobar2000?
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

Drakonis wrote:I absolutely do not blame the plugin, it's great as your own skin.I wanted to know if anyone knew how to do it to scroll, I did not get help search in the forum,thanks for your work! :bow:
Smufier has marquee working, I'm trying to shoe-horn it into my media player at the moment... O.O
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

poiru
Developer

foo_rainmeter.dll update (1.0.1)

Post by poiru »

Download: foo_rainmeter101.zip

Changelog:
* Added support for SetPosition bang
Slash wrote:Hey poiru, great work on the plugin! One of the best innovations in Rainmeter in some time in my opinion. Just wanted to ask are you planning to add support SetPosition bang in foobar2000?
Read above ;)
dragonmage
Developer

Post by dragonmage »

Drakonis wrote:Hello,I changed the small player on the right because of space...I would like to have the text that moves like in winamp (it worked with the old enigma of skin) does not work now, I would also like to report a problem with the radio, the tracks and title do not update never change and new tracks.I have to refresh manual....
Sorry for my bad english..Thanks

:welcome:
The scrolling titles with Winamp are possible in the old skins because of a feature in Winamp where they continually update the window title of Winamp itself. Winamp implemented this to create a scrolling effect on the taskbar button in earlier versions of Windows. This allowed us to request the window title with Rainmeter and update it on the screen giving us a primitive "scrolling" title.
Slash

Re: foo_rainmeter.dll update (1.0.1)

Post by Slash »

poiru wrote:Download: foo_rainmeter101.zip

Changelog:
* Added support for SetPosition bang
Read above ;)
Hm I installed the latest beta of foobar and the foo_rainmeter101, but still the bar doesn't seem to be working.. (the bar is unclickable)
Last edited by Slash on July 25th, 2011, 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

I already have a progress bar you can click to jump up and down the track just like Winamp, I'm sure there is a more elegant way of achieving it, however, mine is simple and effective using a series of image blocks (with no image) using an incremented SetPostion bang overlaid on the progress bar.

Code: Select all

[MeterProgressJump5]
Meter=Image
X=r
Y=r
H=20
W=10
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute [!PluginBang "MeasurePlayer SetPosition 5"]

[MeterProgressJump10]
Meter=Image
X=10r
Y=r
H=20
W=10
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute [!PluginBang "MeasurePlayer SetPosition 10"]

etc
You can see the full effect in the media player in Cobalt 2.0, and the simple maths - bar is 200x20 pixels and the 20 "images" are 10 wide (20x10=200) - so not hard to adapt to other sizes if you pick a number that divides well.
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt