It is currently October 18th, 2024, 9:20 am

Problem with YouTube Subs Counter

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Problem with YouTube Subs Counter

Post by Yincognito »

Rooky_89 wrote: October 10th, 2024, 7:11 pmNow i try it with your Code example, but i got the same error as yesterday. I really don't know what to do because it doesn't really work.
Well, to answer your question, it does work if you just delete the last round bracket from:
[!SetOption Headline2 Hidden (([Calc_YT1]>#YT1_Video#)||([Calc_YT2]>#YT2_Video#)||([Calc_YT3]>#YT3_Video#)||([Calc_YT4]>#YT4_Video#)||([Calc_YT5]>#YT5_Video#)?0:1))]
This was propagated from your previous post here, which I copy pasted afterwards to illustrate the || variant, assuming its syntax was correct.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Rooky_89

Post by Rooky_89 »

Yincognito wrote: October 11th, 2024, 12:05 am
...it does work if you just delete the last round bracket...
Reminds me of school days, always staying focused. Sorry for my mistake. Thank you very much for your patience and help Yincognito. My problem is solved.. :rosegift: :great: :bow: :oops:

---- Forum Topic can be set to solved ----
Last edited by Rooky_89 on October 11th, 2024, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Rooky_89 wrote: October 11th, 2024, 10:34 am Reminds me of school days, always staying focused. Sorry for my mistake. Thank you very much for your patience and help Yincognito. My problem is solved.. :rosegift: :great: :bow: :oops:

---- Forum Topic can be set to solved ----
You're welcome, glad to help - yes, attention to details is key! ;-)

If you want to mark this as solved, all you need to do is edit one of your posts to change the Post Icon at the top of your editing page to the green checkmark. It's not mandatory though, so no worries.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth