It is currently October 18th, 2024, 2:47 am

Invalid TimeStampFormat on weather skins

General topics related to Rainmeter.
vamp1r777

Re: Invalid TimeStampFormat on weather skins

Post by vamp1r777 »

Yincognito wrote: May 16th, 2024, 7:45 pm Still not working. Try a different file sharing site, or, if it's under 10 MB, pack your skin like described earlier and attach it to your post from below your message box (the little arrow is how you post code after selecting it, the large arrow is how you add attachments):
Code And Attachment.jpg
p.s. thanks for your help, I was able to fix it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

vamp1r777 wrote: May 16th, 2024, 7:59 pm p.s. thanks for your help, I was able to fix it
You're welcome. ;-) So, it works for you now, right? Cause you seem to forgot to change the key in the proxy value you use for the URLSite variable from the ...\VeryFlatWeather\@Resources\WeatherComJSONVariables.inc file in both your attachments above. :???:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
vamp1r777

Post by vamp1r777 »

Yincognito wrote: May 16th, 2024, 10:46 pm You're welcome. ;-) So, it works for you now, right? Cause you seem to forgot to change the key in the proxy value you use for the URLSite variable from the ...\VeryFlatWeather\@Resources\WeatherComJSONVariables.inc file in both your attachments above. :???:
Yes, it works. I changed the api key and URLSite
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

vamp1r777 wrote: May 17th, 2024, 5:45 am Yes, it works. I changed the api key and URLSite
Excellent! :thumbup:
NismoZ

Post by NismoZ »

Fixed my Win10 machine with the API Key update. What I think happened is that PC had some strange OneDrive migrations and back, so that triggered an idea. I searched my C drive for variables.inc and made sure all of them had the new key, which fixed it. Apparently, the variables.inc file was in use in a different location than I thought.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

NismoZ wrote: May 20th, 2024, 9:10 pm Fixed my Win10 machine with the API Key update. What I think happened is that PC had some strange OneDrive migrations and back, so that triggered an idea. I searched my C drive for variables.inc and made sure all of them had the new key, which fixed it. Apparently, the variables.inc file was in use in a different location than I thought.
Great news - glad you managed to solve the problem! :great: