General topics related to Rainmeter.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: help for modified slideshow

Post by balala »

arsenik59fr wrote:sorry :)

The [viewer] show an image of a tv show
next to him I have the name of the tv show
below the name I have all the seasons of the TV show (depending on the tv show)
- With the next or preview button, it shows me the correct number of seasons by tv show. but I let the viewer scroll I do not have the right number of seasons (he adds or subtracts)
I think that this problem is caused by the UpdateDivider=2 option of the [SeasonFormulaResult] measure. Remove it. With that option the measure is updated on every second update cycle, which means that some of the values are jumped and in such cases the seasons list is not updated correctly.
arsenik59fr wrote:- I want to start a playlist by selecting a season in this list, when the viewer will change tv show, the seasons list will change as the playlist so the link will be different ... how to automatically change the links?
You'll have to add some !SetOption bangs to the IfTrueAction options of the same [SeasonFormulaResult] measure. Eg:

Code: Select all

IfCondition=Viewer = 0
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption Season1TextOn LeftMouseUpAction "TheAppropriateLinkForSeason1"][!SetOption Season1TextOn LeftMouseUpAction "TheAppropriateLinkForSeason2"][!SetOption Season1TextOn LeftMouseUpAction "TheAppropriateLinkForSeason3"][!UpdateMeter Season1TextOn][!UpdateMeter Season2TextOn][!UpdateMeter Season3TextOn][!ShowMeter Season1TextOff][!ShowMeter Season2TextOff][!ShowMeter Season3TextOff][!HideMeter Season4TextOff][!HideMeter Season5TextOff][!HideMeter Season6TextOff][!HideMeter Season7TextOff][!HideMeter Season8TextOff][!HideMeter Season9TextOff][!HideMeter Season10TextOff][!Redraw]
In this list, the !SetOption bangs sets the needed actions (links) for each visible season. Add the !SetOption bangs for each IfTrueAction (from 1 to 12), setting the appropriate links. For each IfTrueAction you have to set the options just for those meters which are made visible with the !ShowMeter bangs.
I saw you've added to the [SeasonXTextOn] meters (and also to some others) some uncompleted LeftMouseDownAction options. Usually this is not a good idea, read the Note here, to find out why. I reccomand to replace all LeftMouseDownAction with LeftMouseUpAction.
arsenik59fr wrote:for preview button is not exact, with your code "preview" and "next" are returns in the second image (tv show # 2) has each share with my mouse.
Wait a minute. The > (that's what I think is the Next) button proceeds to the next number, while the < (I think this is the Previous) to the previous one (extracts 1 from the current number). Which one is the Preview?
arsenik59fr

Post by arsenik59fr »

balala wrote:
Wait a minute. The > (that's what I think is the Next) button proceeds to the next number, while the < (I think this is the Previous) to the previous one (extracts 1 from the current number). Which one is the Preview?
the "<"= is the preview ----> action on click= +1 (it should be -1)
the ">"= is the next ----> action on click= +1
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

arsenik59fr wrote:the "<"= is the preview ----> action on click= +1 (it should be -1)
Previous, not Preview, I think, isn't it?
I've described above a solution, I'll resume it again quickly. So:
1. the problem of the Previous button is caused by the formula of [Viewer] measure. It is Formula=( COUNTER % 12 ), which never can decrease (due to the COUNTER function), but for the "Previous" button, it should. Replace this formula with Formula=(((( Viewer + #Step# ) > 11 ) ? 0 : ((( Viewer + #Step# ) < 0 ) ? 11 : ( Viewer + #Step# )))). This one will ensure the possibility of decreasing it, if you click to the Previous button.
2. also add to the same [Viewer] measure the DynamicVariables=1 option (we'll need it).
3. add to the [Variables] section the Step=1 variable.
4. replace the LeftMouseUpAction options of the [PreviousImageOn] and [NextImageOn] meters with the following ones:

[PreviousImageOn]
LeftMouseDownAction=[!SetVariable Step "-1"][!UpdateMeasure "Viewer"][!UpdateMeter "Image"][!UpdateMeter "Uptime"][!Redraw]

[NextImageOn]
LeftMouseDownAction=[!SetVariable Step "1"][!UpdateMeasure "Viewer"][!UpdateMeter "Image"][!UpdateMeter "Uptime"][!Redraw]
5. with all these changes, if you click to the Previous button, the number will start to decrease and will continue this, until you don't click to the Next button. If you'd like to decrease the number just with 1, then restart increasing, add the following option to the [Viewer] measure: OnChangeAction=[!SetVariable Step "1"].
That's all, I think. Please let me know if now it's ok.
arsenik59fr

Post by arsenik59fr »

For the button preview it's ok ! you are the best ^^
balala wrote:
You'll have to add some !SetOption bangs to the IfTrueAction options of the same [SeasonFormulaResult] measure. Eg:

IfCondition=Viewer = 0
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption Season1TextOn LeftMouseUpAction "TheAppropriateLinkForSeason1"][!SetOption Season1TextOn LeftMouseUpAction "TheAppropriateLinkForSeason2"][!SetOption Season1TextOn LeftMouseUpAction "TheAppropriateLinkForSeason3"][!UpdateMeter Season1TextOn][!UpdateMeter Season2TextOn][!UpdateMeter Season3TextOn][!ShowMeter Season1TextOff][!ShowMeter Season2TextOff][!ShowMeter Season3TextOff][!HideMeter Season4TextOff][!HideMeter Season5TextOff][!HideMeter Season6TextOff][!HideMeter Season7TextOff][!HideMeter Season8TextOff][!HideMeter Season9TextOff][!HideMeter Season10TextOff][!Redraw]
In this list, the !SetOption bangs sets the needed actions (links) for each visible season. Add the !SetOption bangs for each IfTrueAction (from 1 to 12), setting the appropriate links. For each IfTrueAction you have to set the options just for those meters which are made visible with the !ShowMeter bangs.
I saw you've added to the [SeasonXTextOn] meters (and also to some others) some uncompleted LeftMouseDownAction options. Usually this is not a good idea, read the Note here, to find out why. I reccomand to replace all LeftMouseDownAction with LeftMouseUpAction.

for [! set Option] I did not understand.
I have to replace "TheAppropriateLinkForSeason1" to "E: \ TV Show ... ... \ ... Show TV1 ... \ ... ... Season 1 \" in the Sidebar Launcher.ini code?

[SeasonFormulaResult]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(Viewer)
IfCondition=Viewer = 0
IfTrueAction=[!SetOption Season1TextOn LeftMouseUpAction "E:\Series TV\Arrow\Saison I\"]........
And for the [Season1TextOn] no need the meter bang! "LeftMouseUpAction" ?

[Season1TextOff]
Meter=STRING
X=125
Y=27
MeterStyle=TextLEFTStyle
Text="Season 1"
MouseOverAction=!Execute [!RainmeterHideMeter Season1TextOff][!RainmeterShowMeter Season1TextOn] [!RainmeterRedraw]
Group=Season1

[Season1TextOn]
Hidden=1
Meter=STRING
X=125
Y=27
MeterStyle=TextLEFTStyle1
Text="Season 1"
ToolTipText="Season 1"
MouseLeaveAction=!Execute [!RainmeterShowMeter Season1TextOff][!RainmeterHideMeter Season1TextOn]  [!RainmeterRedraw]
Group=Season1
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

arsenik59fr wrote:For the button preview it's ok !
I'm glad.
arsenik59fr wrote:for [! set Option] I did not understand.
I have to replace "TheAppropriateLinkForSeason1" to "E: \ TV Show ... ... \ ... Show TV1 ... \ ... ... Season 1 \" in the Sidebar Launcher.ini code?
TheAppropriateLinkForSeason1 is what you want to open when you click to the Season 1 text. This will be different for each value returned by the Viewer measure, so they'll be different in each IfTrueAction of the [SeasonFormulaResult] measure (for each movie / show). If you can't figure it out, please tell me what you want to open when you click to the Season 1 (and so on) of each movie / show.
And two more things:
1. I'd replace the IfConditions of the [SeasonFormulaResult] measure, with something like: IfCondition=SeasonFormulaResult = 0. Not that it couldn't work as you had it, but I think it's more expressive to not use again the Viewer measure name, if it's used once in the Formula option (my opinion...).
2. You should completely forget the !Execute bang and the !Rainmeter... prefix, as both are deprecated, long time ago (in your last post, you used them in the MouseOverAction option of the [Season1TextOff] and in the MouseLeaveAction option of the [Season1TextOn] meters).